Club Legend
Apr 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
copied from the DT forum:

Have a problem with someone, or something, vent here.

***k you Dean Laidley! (oh wait, that was last year)

Whats with all the injured players this season? (Im looking at you Ellis, Raines, Skipworth, Broughton, Anthony)

They are supposed to be finely tuned machines... its like they dont even care about my supercoach team!!

:mad:

In a year where ruckmen other than Cox are killing it - Fraser, Jolly, McIntosh - I really really detest David Hille stinking up the joint every week.

In a year where ruckmen other than Cox are killing it - Fraser, Jolly, McIntosh - I really really detest David Hille stinking up the joint every week.
Haha fair call actually.

Mine would be at BF - why did i listen to you about Goddard's injury scare preseason. In essence, my vent should be at me :D

X2 re: Hille

The guy is playing like a fricken spud, wish I could trade him out.

I jsut know that if I do though that he will get his sh1t together and start dominating and making me look like a fool.

Its Murpy's Law. Dammu Murphy, dammu! :D

My only sook is that the cash cows at the moment are not maturing fast enough this year (other than Richie) :mad:. Lift your game young fellows as l have positions available for Premiums :D.

fu&k you Nick Stevens! Since you have come in Gibbs does not get as much of the ball and his scores have gone down.

I really really detest David Hille stinking up the joint every week.

Hille is a donkey - I have this donkey - why didn't I got McIntosh?

Mine would be at BF - why did i listen to you about Goddard's injury scare preseason. In essence, my vent should be at me :D

LOL :mad:

Only one vent .... you're a muther f**king pig Laidley for naming Anthony when you knew he wasn't going to play.
Agree LOL - wasted my trade for no reason.

X2 re: Hille

Agree about HIlle

My vent is against Scotland and Ratten - you drop the Scotland or is he injured..I get Bowden and now Scotland comes back starting on ground.....wasted a trade for no reason.......

Vent against myself for not getting: Judd (instead of Bartel) and Dal (instead of Goodes).....Goodes you donkey...lol

My vent is picking Goodes a F%^%ing captain last week instead of Ablett oh no that was Impromptu:p

David Hille the bloody spud is making Keplar Bradley look like a freakin superstar.Stop running around looking at the main scoreboard to see how big your muscles are you giant fairy and get the bloody ball.If Scotty Lucas can kick a goal in the forwardline surely it isn't that hard a task.Has there ever been a bigger dud to choose in a SC team than Hilly the musclebound fairy.

The answer is hell f%^%ing yes

Aaron Sandilands you useless freaking lightpole all you have to do you donkey is stand there and tap the ball around then stand in the goalsquare and stick your arms up in the air. But oh no that would be to bloody easy, you have to run around thinking your Gary f%^&king Ablett and then butcher the ball like Stanton.How anyone could be a worse choice than the giant fairy is astounding but you've taken out my Keplar Bradley award for the year you clown congratulations.

I think i have vented lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My vent is picking Goodes a F%^%ing captain last week instead of Ablett oh no that was Impromptu:p

David hille the bloody spud is making Keplar Bradley look like a freakin superstar.Stop running around looking at the main scoreboard to see how big your muscles are you giant fairy and get the bloody ball.If scotty Lucas can kick a goal in the forwardline surely it isn't that hard a task.Has there ever been a bigger dud to choose in a SC team than Hilly the musclebound fairy.

Aaron Sandilands you useless freaking lightpole all you have to do you donkey is stand there and tap the ball around then stand in the goalsquare and stick your arms up in the air. But oh no that would be to bloody easy, you have to run around thinking you Gary f%^&king Ablett and then butcher the ball like Stanton.How anyone could be a worse choice than the giant fairy is astounding but you've taken out my Keplar Bradley award for the year you clown congratulation.

That was quite an amusing reading there. :p

Had to have a chuckle about Hille flexing his muscles and Sandilands thinking he is Yablett but butchers the ball like Stanton! LOL!

You just might have a future gig as a comedian yet my friend! :D

David hille the bloody spud is making Keplar Bradley look like a freakin superstar.Stop running around looking at the main scoreboard to see how big your muscles are you giant fairy and get the bloody ball.If scotty Lucas can kick a goal in the forwardline surely it isn't that hard a task.Has there ever been a bigger dud to choose in a SC team than Hilly the musclebound fairy.

Aaron Sandilands you useless freaking lightpole all you have to do you donkey is stand there and tap the ball around then stand in the goalsquare and stick your arms up in the air. But oh no that would be to bloody easy, you have to run around thinking you Gary f%^&king Ablett and then butcher the ball like Stanton.How anyone could be a worse choice than the giant fairy is astounding but you've taken out my Keplar Bradley award for the year you clown congratulation.

well i was just about to come in an blast sandilands and hille but i guess i dont need to. Cheers for the great post was a good laugh as well lmao

Gold :thumbsu::thumbsu:

ROFL

Only one vent .... you're a muther f**king pig Laidley for naming Anthony when you knew he wasn't going to play.

Agreed.

Malceski is my only other issue. Find some ****ing form son for the love of God..

F*** this awkard position im in with skipworth. not being able to trade him for anyone decent and not having a good cow to downgrade!:mad:

Should have gone at the ball at that contest 20 seconds beforehand, wouldn't have been out on his own to do his knee if he had put himself over the footy.

Should have gone at the ball at that contest 20 seconds beforehand, wouldn't have been out on his own to do his knee if he had put himself over the footy.

It was actually the player that kicked to Hilles fault. Should have hit him on the chest but instead it went way over his head and he had to stretch up for it which then caused him to land awkwardly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back