the VENT thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not much to vent about this week with 2356, which included bench players S.Johnson and Bartel. My cabal of cats though were great, Selwood 161 (wish he did that last week when he was my skipper...Gnash!) Gazza as skipper with a workable 124, Enright 107, Chappy 127, plus very handy 97 to Hogan and 83 to Mummy.

Peed off at having Suban sitting on the pine with his 112, although last week or the week before he got me a royal 25:mad:. Drummonds uncharateristic 58 was a bummer.

In retrospect, should have got ROK instead of S.Johnson about 10 weeks ago, he was dirt cheap and has scored phenominally since then. And would Pendlebury at 396K be the cheapest 100+ averaging player in the comp right now? He's free-fallen from his near 600K mark a few weeks ago. A real zero no doubt helped that though.

One vent though....why do two developing clubs like Richmond and Melbourne refuse to play Browne and Spencer respectively? Doesn't make much sense to me. Glad i got Mumford to replace Meesen many weeks ago, he's been quite fair in his time, averaging around 55-60 and getting better every week.

DIDAK !!

Why in the world did he have to react the way he did against hawthorn. I love the guy, but the idiots gonna cop a tag every freaking week now - and that spells disaster for my supercoach - furthermore i really hope he doesnt sock someone lol

Leon davis...i paid way too much for him when he was on fire, originally got him as an alternate option to ablett + my forward line need bolstering.

after his dudd performances i decided to get ablett aswell and struggling with trades remaining atm.

i paid 668,000 he is now worth 470,600

and he has blessed me with scores of: 64,68,119,0(injured),63,99,86.

WORST TRADE EVER

My beef is with the VS scoring again and their F#@K'n love child J. Drummond.

WTF this bloke was useless last night and made some crucial errors in his backline resulting in turnovers yet still scores 102 SC points.

What i dont understand is these stats and Pts allocation.

J. Drummond
Disposals 20 70%eff 12K, 8HB, 2CM, 3UCM, 1T, 1CL & 5CL = 102SC

L. Power
Disposals 23 70%eff 10K, 13HB, 0CM, 4UCM, 5T, 1CL & 5CL = 66SC

FFS i fail to see the difference in 40odd SC points between these 2 guys and i actually thought Power was better.

Please explain!

Steve Johnson. Ok he has had 7 clangers but if a bloke gets 25 touches and a goal he deserves more than 32 points. :thumbsdown:

Yeah its BS mate for sure. :mad::thumbsdown:

Stevie J though, why the f@rk did I ever pick him up for? I could have got somebody that was actually half decent but now i am stuck with him. I may aswell have just left Mich Brown on the ground, he will probably get 80 now! ROFL! :p

what about these noodle scratchers....
todd goldstein, -1 at ht, 1 at 3 qtr time, last qtr missed 2 easy shots but his sc score was 54... lol... crazy,
or this one...
j.bartel. 109 ht, 130 3 qtr time..... full time... 102..... amazing. where as gary ablett doesnt do much in the last qtr yet sky rockets to 115.... some big question marks over that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what about these noodle scratchers....
todd goldstein, -1 at ht, 1 at 3 qtr time, last qtr missed 2 easy shots but his sc score was 54... lol... crazy,
or this one...
j.bartel. 109 ht, 130 3 qtr time..... full time... 102..... amazing. where as gary ablett doesnt do much in the last qtr yet sky rockets to 115.... some big question marks over that

LOL! Yeah I noticed all that yesterday too mate. Some serious questions need to be asked at Champion Data. :rolleyes:

I don't have problems with them most of the time but your examples are stating the bleeding obvious that something just aint right there. :eek:

Yeah its BS mate for sure. :mad::thumbsdown:

Stevie J though, why the f@rk did I ever pick him up for? I could have got somebody that was actually half decent but now i am stuck with him. I may aswell have just left Mich Brown on the ground, he will probably get 80 now! ROFL! :p

Keep the faith, JM. Stevie J is a gun, and a proven SC superstar. You'd rather have him in your team approaching finals than not. :thumbsu:

My beef is with the VS scoring again and their F#@K'n love child J. Drummond.

WTF this bloke was useless last night and made some crucial errors in his backline resulting in turnovers yet still scores 102 SC points.

What i dont understand is these stats and Pts allocation.

J. Drummond
Disposals 20 70%eff 12K, 8HB, 2CM, 3UCM, 1T, 1CL & 5CL = 102SC

L. Power
Disposals 23 70%eff 10K, 13HB, 0CM, 4UCM, 5T, 1CL & 5CL = 66SC

FFS i fail to see the difference in 40odd SC points between these 2 guys and i actually thought Power was better.

Please explain!

I'll throw out a big WTF for that one too. :confused:

Last week I traded Grimes-->Hodge because I thought Grimes would miss more than just 1 week. Has cost me 76 points so far (takes to long to explain why it is 76) and Hodge could be put away for the season.:mad:

But I can only blame myself for being such an idiot.:thumbsdown:

aoS, I did the same thing.. Grimes is injured... recurring injury near finals not good if he pulls out ofter 10 mins of a game, and with melbourne going to get an easy pick anyway, he wouldn't be pressured to play on while Hodge at the hawks are firing up (two 100+ scores) and are trying to make the 8 just beingout of it.

Even worse, I had to trade grimes > hodge OR krak > Davis... money thing..

turns out I couldn't have done both if I did the later first. rrr..
and so now I am about 10 points down on what I would haev been (cheney covering last week + grimes 100+ this week + davis 2 great weeks VS hodge 60 and 99 or whatever and krak's crap and then 89...)...

Glad I didn't bring in Jolly this week... but anoyed I brought in clrak this week instead for this rubbish.

My vent of the week is Stevie J - Absolute muppet! :mad::thumbsdown:

Kept the faith in him and held onto him until he came back from injury and he repays me with a BS 32. :rolleyes:

Gees I would have been better off keeping Mitch Brown on the ground with his respectable 78. :eek:

Feeling your pain.... But still, he'll be better for the run this week (In time for finals) and his efficiency will improve. Counting on him repaying my extraordinary faith in him for the last month. ;)

Injury strikes again. FFS, i have used 14 out of my 20 trades this season only to swap out injured players....and what happens this week? Chappy is out, Riewoldt in doubt, and Ballantyne suspended.

I have one trade left.

FML.

****ing St Kilda ****s. ****ing ***** ****, **** *****? ****ing **** ****: ****

I think I'l be playing with about 18 players or some shit like that.

Gilbert too? Thats 3.. luckily removed Grimes to Hodge a few weeks back... And my oponent doesn't have gilbert Goddard or Roo... maybe roo.. probs not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back