F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Who's on top after the break?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perez should do a David Myers and drop himself.

Well, I expect a penalty coming for an unsafe release.
Would that do?

Even as someone who doesn’t like Max I reckon that’s a soft penalty to give. Seen worse not given a penalty

I don’t think F1 is for you.

Been watching for years. Wanting interesting races means it’s not for me? It’s clear max is dominant over literally everyone, but it gets dull

So that longer stint without boxing has cost Oscar 4.5 seconds on Lewis.
Theoretically he should have the fresher tyres at the end of the race.
Plus Lewis has a 5 second penalty, which is better given there’s another pit stop - teams never nail the exact time (ie wait longer than 5 seconds), as they don’t want to risk having to serve it again.

Theoretically he should have the fresher tyres at the end of the race.
Plus Lewis has a 5 second penalty, which is better given there’s another pit stop - teams never nail the exact time (ie wait longer than 5 seconds), as they don’t want to risk having to serve it again.
Yeah he’s closing that gap now. I’m just hoping he can make his tires last long enough to pass Lewis on track.

Even as someone who doesn’t like Max I reckon that’s a soft penalty to give. Seen worse not given a penalty

Been watching for years. Wanting interesting races means it’s not for me? It’s clear max is dominant over literally everyone, but it gets dull
It doesn’t really change what we’re watching if he just drops out of the race though. We’d be watching the exact same cars currently racing as hard as they can behind him. The racing wouldn’t become any better. There’s no first time winner in contention so there’s no great story to be had.

Jesus Christ Perez is useless. Given his car, he’s non-competitive.
Surely the government of Mexico must be paying a fair portion of the GDP to Red Bull for him to keep his seat..
Word is that Carlos Slim subsidises RBR to the tune of a cool $30 million a year for Perez.

Perez only kept his spot due to the $$$ he brings with him and the fact he will never truely be able to challenge Max

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Back