The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
both Niall and Gleeson are both Collingwood supporting journos who get good mail. They are still going with Richmond as front runners. They usually get good mail. Like I have said, he is Richmond bound despite everyone’s desire for him to be and black and white.

I don't think Niall is a Pies supporter, not sure on Gleeson.

Wonder if Eddie would announce Tom Lynch to Collingwood on The Footy Show as a scoop to help get the ratings up?

Damo gets the good mail working with Eddie. You’d expect what he says tonight on the footy show to give a decent indication. He was the only one to say treloar to Collingwood if my memory serves me correctly

That's because he was always going to Collingwood Meathead!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KB reckons he has heard Pies have moved into favoritism.

For what thats worth!

It all seems too coincidental he had a meeting 10 days ago then had a second follow up meeting days ago on Monday, followed by today's news of telling them "he's out".

If you were trying to read the play here you would think he has made the decision and is Collingwood bound but what would I know.

It's all up in the air.

If I was Eddie and I was trying to pull this thing off I'd be "leaking" to the Pie supporting journos and telling them (wink,wink) that nothing has changed and be sure to say that the Tigers remain front runners.

I have no bloody idea like almost everyone else and cannot believe the amount of baseless speculation that I read around this time of year , all the while knowing it's a massive waste of my time :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back