The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While David King might say he is going to Richmond, someone else at, say Collingwood, might say "As far as we know, Lynch still hasn't made a decision and is yet to commit to any club" and it would be just as plausible as King

Edit: My own take is: If it is as done and dusted as King says it is, why is Lynch still meeting with us. It doesn't make sense?

I believe it was covered with the “gee the pies are going hard now” I do agree in general though that absolute comments around it should be viewed with scepticism.

Ok, so I ran into D King this morning and asked him a direct question, where is Lynch going, his respond was “the Tigers have got him but gee the Pies are going hard now, Eddie will be pissed off if the team don’t get him” then laughs. Probably tells me he is really guessing maybe?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I call BS on what King says, Lynch wouldn't meet Bucks and then a second meeting with Ned Guy in secrecy (well it was meant to be) if he had already committed to Tiggers.

Ok, so I ran into D King this morning and asked him a direct question, where is Lynch going, his respond was “the Tigers have got him but gee the Pies are going hard now, Eddie will be pissed off if the team don’t get him” then laughs. Probably tells me he is really guessing maybe?

Would take it with a grain of salt.

Sounds like he knows sweet f all about where Lynch is going, but just reads the headlines.

I call BS on what King says, Lynch wouldn't meet Bucks and then a second meeting with Ned Guy in secrecy (well it was meant to be) if he had already committed to Tiggers.

Reality is nobody knows what's going on.

However, you don't meet for a second time in 10 days with a suitor unless you're seriously contemplating them or you're "ticking off" the formalities in form of a commitment.
That's generally how I read it but what do I know.

Exactly.

How can they tigers have him and we are going hard? Dumbest line I have heard in a while.

If they had him, there wouldn't have been two meetings in two weeks and we would have been notified by now.

I despise King so much. Knows nothing, offers nothing but acts like he is a footy genius.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allow him to go through the front door at the Westpac Foster's Centre or whatever it's called now.. have him look at the premiership cups on the way through.. through some corridors lined with Swarovski crystal down lights.. until he reaches the big man's office.. knock knock.. opens the door.. See ed with an open cheque book.. and 4 sponsors handing him envelopes..

That's what will happen re..

And the Winner is....

Sid a knee

(Not necessarily true)

Trying to remember, who was the poster that was quoted in The Sun about a player coming (it was right) to us a couple of years ago? Was it legendstatus ?

Love to think I have that much intel but I don’t, I have good sources but would never put my name to a sure thing unless I heard it straight from the player himself. I never have.

It does seem odd that a random poster on a football forum knows all about the “smokescreen” yet after two meetings in a fortnight the parties involved in the discussions aren’t clued in. I might put it to the side and await Maggie to come in and tell me off ala Beeg’s “mail” CFC2010 :rolleyes:

Oh and Morganashlee your exchange with the flog that was positively insistent Guy showed up unannounced was gold :thumbsu:
When sweating on an outcome, impatience and anxiety may result in the person wanting to believing anything, good or bad, in order to relieve the anxiety. The mischievous then prey on the vulnerable.
I'd like to see Lynch in a Collingwood jumper but it's not something I need to see. That's the difference when sorting through the information form various 'sources'.

I don’t understand a lot of what gets posted on that board, for instance Humanmeatball and tiger71 trolling their own makes no sense whatsoever to me, but that particular discussion line took the cake!
Don't try to understand the Meatball, it's a waste of time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back