The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone (not a Richmond board member) able to provide a summary of the Lynch situation?

The tl;dr seems to be he is going to Richmond, but would be good to get an idea of the reasons and current status given this thread is at 189 pages. Thanks. :thumbsu:

He's going to Richmond because his sister plays VFLW there apparently!

He's going to Richmond because his sister plays VFLW there apparently!

Thanks. There has been a lot of hot air about Buck's screwing it up by mentioning that he'd talked to him. Is that just hot air, or any credibility in the rumours about that?

Thanks. There has been a lot of hot air about Buck's screwing it up by mentioning that he'd talked to him. Is that just hot air, or any credibility in the rumours about that?

I think Bucks has publicly come out and said that he's not aware of the Lynch camp being upset about the publicity.

Apart from Richmond posters on BF, has any other "journalist" come out so strong on Lynch to Richmond? All I've heard is that they are "in the lead" or a strong candidate.

I think a couple are just going with "leaning towards" but you'd think if it was truly definite (for Caro to say it definitively) that both Hawthorn and Collingwood would know and would publicly announce that they're out of the race...

And what better time to announce that on the eve of the finals!

Just as everyone knew Danger was going to the Cats, everyone knew Treloar was off to the Pies, we all know also that Lynch is going to Richmond. When there's this much smoke, there's always fire. I just know that the more angsty posters on this board will still melt down when it is announced, giving all the lurking Richmond fans exactly what they want. How about not sinking to their post-Treloar level?

He’s coming to Collingwood.
I hope you’re right. I’m fairly ambivalent on getting him, but the Tigs board is so certain they have him now that the melts will be absolutely epic if he goes elsewhere :D

Just as everyone knew Danger was going to the Cats, everyone knew Treloar was off to the Pies, we all know also that Lynch is going to Richmond. When there's this much smoke, there's always fire. I just know that the more angsty posters on this board will still melt down when it is announced, giving all the lurking Richmond fans exactly what they want. How about not sinking to their post-Treloar level?

Treloar was going to Richmond. They had him in the bag.

I hope you’re right. I’m fairly ambivalent on getting him, but the Tigs board is so certain they have him now that the melts will be absolutely epic if he goes elsewhere :D
All we need is something minor like Bucks coming on TV and saying "he's not obliged to play out his career on the Gold Coast!" to make them start questioning it all over again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure enough, that I’ve been offered a bottle of whisky that cost between $260-$750 if it turns out to be untrue.

Test him out properly levendi asked him for one of these from Costco :p

A $24,000 BOTTLE OF SCOTCH

From what you save at the Costco petrol pump you could put towards this 50-year-old Glenlivet single malt.

451dd47c592cee61cc6e15c66d2cdd88

Test him out properly levendi asked him for one of these from Costco :p

A $24,000 BOTTLE OF SCOTCH

From what you save at the Costco petrol pump you could put towards this 50-year-old Glenlivet single malt.

451dd47c592cee61cc6e15c66d2cdd88

Wow, I’d love to try that. What a waste just sitting there.

A glass of that and come chocolate coated coffee beans would be deliciousness....

If i was lynches manager i would leak a rumour or two to the media to see if i could get any more out of the pies or hawks.

Yep, haven't changed my stance from month's ago, nothing has changed from my source.

From what I have been told, he will be a Pie in 2019

I must say he does look good in a Pies jumper. :)

17380820687198754265.jpg

I think he is going to Richmond but Buddy to Sydney was very well held. Too many opinions either way.

Given this Sam Murray news, if Lynch was considering coming here, he might have change of opinion now. Probably not a good look for a potential move.

Why? Do we assume Collingwood is the only club where players indulge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back