Review The Week in Between - now we wait. Selection talk and other guff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Out Mills in Fox or Adams

Keep it simple

I suspect it will be Fox for Mills. Perfect like for like in terms of the match ups they can take and Fox is as fit as anyone we have so he’ll be ready.

If we went with Adams it would require Florent to go back or McInerney or Campbell and I suspect the coaches would want to limit changes as much as possible. That said, Florent played a little bit in defence on Darcy Jones in the second half last week though so I could see that happening with Adams coming in.

So I guess it’s either:

1) Fox straight in for Mills, or

2) Florent to defence, Campbell to wing/HF and McInerney maybe playing a little more wing and less forward and Adams in as sub.

I suspect it will be Fox for Mills. Perfect like for like in terms of the match ups they can take and Fox is as fit as anyone we have so he’ll be ready.

If we went with Adams it would require Florent to go back or McInerney or Campbell and I suspect the coaches would want to limit changes as much as possible. That said, Florent played a little bit in defence on Darcy Jones in the second half last week though so I could see that happening with Adams coming in.

So I guess it’s either:

2) Florent to defence, Campbell to wing/HF and McInerney maybe playing a little more wing and less forward and Adams in as sub.

Agree only other option is basically 2 but Adams starts and Parker is sub which may be the way to go.

I think Jmac will be better for the last few weeks.

So I guess it’s either:

I’d suspect 2)

Has anyone just thought why not chuck McInerney into defence, he has played there in the past and he won't have to be as agile as he would be up forward. He has the height to play the role

Has anyone just thought why not chuck McInerney into defence, he has played there in the past and he won't have to be as agile as he would be up forward. He has the height to play the role

Why are we moving our one A grade winger to defence? Ridiculous idea and he was terrible back there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todd Marshall in concussion protocol so won't be available next weekend

I'm not convinced that we weren't tanking our last match against them. At the time we were at the peak of our run of injuries to manage, a short turn around to Collingwood the next week, and a solid lead on top of the ladder with % to spare. Why give a probable finals opponent a look at our A game plan and run ourselves into the ground further.

We 100% should get the job done next Friday night.
I find your post tremendously reassuring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review The Week in Between - now we wait. Selection talk and other guff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back