Review The Week in Between - now we wait. Selection talk and other guff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Different game , let's be positive

The past is the past, we are in a different space right now and so are Port. You are right, we should be very positive about what’s coming up. Confidence should not be a problem…..we will go in favourites and should.

Haven’t really seen that manic in your face tackling pressure from the get go yet from us. You know when the opp is set upon as soon as they receive it etc like Port did.

Maybe that’s not our game anymore ? Or maybe we’re saving it for when it really matters.

Thought our contest was good in Q1 last week albeit behind on the scoreboard.

I do think we have sides worried or psyched out about needing to establish a massive lead to beat us which is to our benefit.

In short, we go faster for longer.

More friendly observations from JHWF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was injured last night? I saw a few Port players in the final quarter limping off but I'm hopeless with opposition players. One player was clutching his ribs.

I hope they play Jason Horne Francis this week. He looked pretty screwed in the last three minutes with his hamstring. Hinkley needs to do his own version of Sam Reid and play him injured.

From last time they're missing two time all-Australian Houston. That'll be handy for us.
He was getting attention on his quad aswell! Looked very restricted afterwards and played out of the goal square.

On CET-AL00 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ken is a good coach to win the game against a full of momentum hawks with honestly a mostly rabble of a list that most would think isn’t finals worthy

List vs list there arent any excuses, we are far superior across every line

Need to win the coaches box battle

My memory may be failing me - but we also broke a big hoodoo against Collingwood in 2012 in the preliminary final? At the very least, they had the wood over us in a significant way for the best part of a decade leading up to that game.

Wasn’t as relevant as us being a better/more talented team. Should be the same next week.

Ramps kicking snags.. we love it
Aussie Rules Sport GIF by Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Review The Week in Between - now we wait. Selection talk and other guff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back