The Western Bulldogs Next Coach

Who do you want to be the next coach of the Western Bulldogs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just thought of a left field idea, what if Worsfold could become chief assistant coach to Sumich? That way we'd have experience behind a truly ready rookie? Worsfold says he doesn't want to coach just yet but he'd be a great assistant for his mate??

Always been a li-ttle worried about Brad - not that there's anything wrong with that :oops:
He was tracking square with Francesca Cumani for a while so unless he's a switch hitter (possible) I think he bats for the main team....

Can we all remember that everyone says their mate is a great coach who would be fantastic at the job.

Can we treat them with as much credence as if they were speaking about their kids.

McCartney's mates even said he was a good communicator.

Agree, Mick Malthouse recommended Mark Neeld. Enough said.

I've just thought of a left field idea, what if Worsfold could become chief assistant coach to Sumich? That way we'd have experience behind a truly ready rookie? Worsfold says he doesn't want to coach just yet but he'd be a great assistant for his mate??

The last thing Sumich would want is Worsfold looking over his shoulder. He needs to cut the cord.

So it won't be Bomber, hasn't paid his fine, is that because he adamant he did nowt wrong or has he fallen on hard times. Been a friend of hammer and Dank for a fair while, looked and sounded real weird in his after match interviews, getting a bit worried for the great man, whats the score?

Sewell isa respected figure
But Sewell is supporting a colleague
What would you expect him to say - " nah mate his a dud"
Same as liber " heard good stories about Monty" but he also says maybe and experienced guy would be good.

It would be a remarkable rooky talent to thrive in our vipers den
Yes and so is Dougie, and I'm sure Woosha's putting in a good word for Suma.
Pretty articulate smart bloke is Sewell and I take his word .
It's all good in saying get a senior coach, but do they want the job?
Williams would be the only one available to be honest. Get a feeling with the massive amount of games gone expectations in the short term won't be massive. Perfect time for a smart young coach to put his imprint on the team.

Sewell isa respected figure
But Sewell is supporting a colleague
What would you expect him to say - " nah mate his a dud"
Same as liber " heard good stories about Monty" but he also says maybe and experienced guy would be good.

It would be a remarkable rooky talent to thrive in our vipers den
Yes and so is Dougie, and I'm sure Woosha's putting in a good word for Suma.
Pretty articulate smart bloke is Sewell and I take his word .
It's all good in saying get a senior coach, but do they want the job?
Williams would be the only one available to be honest. Get a feeling with the massive amount of games gone expectations in the short term won't be massive. Perfect time for a smart young coach to put his imprint on the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off-track as far as Dogs go, but amused at the celebration of Gough after his death. He was a disaster like Kevin07 when Prime Minister, so out of touch and arrogant it was unbelievable.
Yet passes away and suddenly the Vatican has been rung up about an early possibility of canonisation.
Memories seem to forget the unpleasant stuff
Just a reminder if it wasn't for Whitlam you'd be needing deep pockets for health care. The racial discrimination act . Bringing our kids out of an un winnable war. Yeah to many reforms to quickly , but compared to our current political short people Whitlam is a giant.
What do we have now ?
Just slogans

So it won't be Bomber, hasn't paid his fine, is that because he adamant he did nowt wrong or has he fallen on hard times. Been a friend of hammer and Dank for a fair while, looked and sounded real weird in his after match interviews, getting a bit worried for the great man, whats the score?
Maybe part of his punishment for not paying his fine is to coach us... I sentence you to 5 years as coach of the Western Bulldogs 3 years for good performance resulting in finals??

The last thing Sumich would want is Worsfold looking over his shoulder. He needs to cut the cord.

And the last thing I want is Sumich overseeing my team.

I can't help it, I have an irrational dislike for him.

Sorry guys, hope you find a great Coach but i absolutely wouldn't want someone ie: Montgomery who would abuse/insult someone who was getting over a serious cancer operation...Remember BM and Rama?

Care to PM me what the suggestions are?

It's been rumoured for a long time that he likes to "party" a bit. Not sure how true it is, but that reputation has been out there for a while.

Anyway moot point if he hasn't paid that 30K fine to the afl, he won't doing anything afl related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back