Meltdown The Western Bulldog's success is built on a lie (Trigger Warning)...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not surprised that this ended up moved to the Bay; I truly am not.
Neither am I, any questioning of the favourable umpiring the Bulldogs received last year is considered trolling so it was always going to end up here.

Neither am I, any questioning of the favourable umpiring the Bulldogs received last year is considered trolling so it was always going to end up here.

According to the OP, this thread is not about the Bulldogs?

According to the OP, this thread is not about the Bulldogs?
Well it clearly is but I don't think anything else he said could be considered trolling even if Bulldogs supporters don't agree with it or like it.

Well it clearly is but I don't think anything else he said could be considered trolling even if Bulldogs supporters don't agree with it or like it.

So the OP has been lying to us?

I've been TrigHird now :(

trigHird.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this is basically another tainted premiership. Add in Carlton and Essendon for salary cap cheating. As well as the Colas and Brisvegas premierships for legalised Salary cap cheating. Throw in all three premierships by the Weagles (we all know why). Geelong rorted the father son rule like no other team in AFL history to win 3. The Hawks on the back of Shimonds pathetic recruiting strategy had superstars delivered on a platter.
Seems like LOLNorf are one of the few teams the have legitimately won a premiership through genuine hard work.
EAD flogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So this is basically another tainted premiership. Add in Carlton and Essendon for salary cap cheating. As well as the Colas and Brisvegas premierships for legalised Salary cap cheating. Throw in all three premierships by the Weagles (we all know why). Geelong rorted the father son rule like no other team in AFL history to win 3. The Hawks on the back of Shimonds pathetic recruiting strategy had superstars delivered on a platter.
Seems like LOLNorf are one of the few teams the have legitimately won a premiership through genuine hard work.
EAD flogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nah Norf had Wayne Carey. Tainted on Moral grounds.

Nah Norf had Wayne Carey. Tainted on Moral grounds.
Yep - North have zero law abiding premiership captains. Just like Freo.

So the Bulldogs fans get upset that I point out the lenient treatment they get for incorrect disposal (even though I made this about ALL clubs and how to fix it) and so "SUPER MOD" for the Bulldogs comes in to move it so he can start throwing out insults directed at my club?

Bulldogs supporters are the only reason this is a them vs everyone else shitfest in the first place.

Bro, you be like Essendope!
That's not a very nice name! Don't see Essendon mods getting their knickers caught up in their fanny over it though.

The inferiority complex the Bulldogs have is staggering. But I guess being mediocre for nearly 100 years, living in the foulest suburbs of Melbourne and earning a median wage of $20k/pa would contribute to that....

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown The Western Bulldog's success is built on a lie (Trigger Warning)...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back