The which rookie do I start on the field thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Grimes over Petrenko

Rich vs Muston vs Coughlan (not a rookie, but am tempted to start a rookie over Coughlan for this week)

Walker vs Dick (neither, I've got a full forward line)

Similarly- Muston or Hartlett? Doing my head in, going for a league win, must win game this week and opponent has Hartlett playing: Do I just play it safe (Hartlett should score ~70ish anyways v freo) or take a punt and go muston? I think my team is fairly better than his...

Hartlett out for Port Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rich v Muston

PLaying each other - muston smashed adelaide and melbourne, but struggled against sydney. How are brisbane like for an opposition DT wise????

Rich playing against the hawks mids that leak points.

Ballantyne v Sidebottom

Freo will have about 10 inside 50s against geelong :)p ), so ballantyne might struggle.

But sidebottom is playing the DT killers, and seemed to struggle last week.

Tough choice. DT gods will probably smite me and cause neither of them to play.

Thoughts?

Which matchups are you guys tossing up between?

I've got Rich v Muston, and am going Rich for sure. Pretty much guarenteed 70+.

I have no choice with my forwards with Goodwin and NGB out I'll be starting both Sidey and Balla, but would be a tough choice between them.

Brisbane

For Against

16762 17619

ranked 12th for points for, and ranked 7th for points against.

so they do give away a few dream team points.

For the first time in a long time, I will be full strength thhis week.

Only rookies playing are Sidebottom and Muston.

Went for Muston over Swift and Dangerfield, and went for Sidebottom over Mitch Brown.

Got one spot for one of Nahas, Sidebottom, Ballantyne.

Considering i don't even know if the other two are playing, i'm gonna start Nahas and have the other two as emergencies. Don't have many other playing emergencies this week due to injuries, so a low(er) score from either one if a forward drops out is better than backing the wrong one. Anyone think that's stupid and i should just back one?

Ok... for this week i have two spots that i'm thinking about:

1. Grimes or Broughton? I am heavily leaning towards Broughton right now, he is in great form. The person i pick will play on field, while the person who is not chosen will be emergency and is a big possibility to play anyway since i have Gilbee.

2. Nahas or Ballantyne? Nahas has been superb for me this season, but by all accounts Ballantyne is someone who can score very well in DT. Leaning towards Nahas.

Remove this Banner Ad

The which rookie do I start on the field thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back