The which rookie do I start on the field thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Muston or Anthony?

Anthony great DT potential, but first game

Muston has shown DT ability, but dropped off recently with tagging roles

Who to pick?

Houlihan, Grimes Broughton - have to choose 2 with 1 for emerg. ATM i have houlihan and broughton starting. (this one doing my head in)

Muston,anthony or beams - I have chosen muston (should rack up points at subiaco with the wide open space) with anthony emerg.

Warren or Walker starting?? (keep changing on this one but atm i have walker starting. Feel he might have a big game.)

Can't remember when i last had to make so many choices for my 22, prob the last 8 weeks i would be lucky to have 2 players on my bench playing.

Also wishing for Pyke to be a late inclusion.

Ok... for this week i have two spots that i'm thinking about:

1. Grimes or Broughton? I am heavily leaning towards Broughton right now, he is in great form. The person i pick will play on field, while the person who is not chosen will be emergency and is a big possibility to play anyway since i have Gilbee.

2. Nahas or Ballantyne? Nahas has been superb for me this season, but by all accounts Ballantyne is someone who can score very well in DT. Leaning towards Nahas.

Anyone?

Houlihan, Grimes Broughton - have to choose 2 with 1 for emerg. ATM i have houlihan and broughton starting. (this one doing my head in)

Muston,anthony or beams - I have chosen muston (should rack up points at subiaco with the wide open space) with anthony emerg.

Warren or Walker starting?? (keep changing on this one but atm i have walker starting. Feel he might have a big game.)

Can't remember when i last had to make so many choices for my 22, prob the last 8 weeks i would be lucky to have 2 players on my bench playing.

Also wishing for Pyke to be a late inclusion.

I'm starting Broughton and Grimes, don't see Houlihan getting out of this tagging role and Grimes is named on the ball.

Beams over Muston, has looked good in the magoos and not much competition for gametime, but hard call to bench Muston against an Eagles outfit with nobody worth tagging.

I'd start Walker, no reason why.

Walker or Broughton? Walker has one good week one bad week all the time, and he's due for a bad week. But Ballantyne is unproven. I'm leaning towards Ballantyne.

Walker or Broughton? Walker has one good week one bad week all the time, and he's due for a bad week. But Ballantyne is unproven. I'm leaning towards Ballantyne.

Walker's still averaging 56 or thereabouts. Then again he's up against Sydney. I'd probably give Ballantyne a run.

Did you mean Ballantyne or walker? and iff so i would go ballantyne only use walker if you have too he is to inconsistent and Ballantyne's Wafl numbers are pretty decent.

With Cornes back I have to decide who to bench for my backline.

I have Goddard, Gilbert, Harding, Fisher, Cornes, Grimes, Broughton, Ellis, Suban.

Obviously Suban will be one but who else would you bench? Leaning towards Ellis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

94 Eagles, Chad on the field since he's playing Melbourne.

Walken, Rich since he's a proven performer while we're not sure about Anthony. Even though he's playing Geelong I'd still give him a run.

I'd go Ballantyne, he really looked the goods last week and they look for him a bit. Even more so now without both Sandilands and Pavlich.

Now my problem, Do i start Broughton when i have Drummond coming back in?

Cheers

seriously considering starting broughton over birchall :rolleyes:

A lot of people are thinking about starting Broughton over one of the so-called 'back premiums' this week.

Personally, i'm starting him ahead of Harding and my mate is starting him ahead of Mackie.

A lot of people are thinking about starting Broughton over one of the so-called 'back premiums' this week.

Personally, i'm starting him ahead of Harding and my mate is starting him ahead of Mackie.

Yeah, Fisher, Mackie, Drummond, Grimes, Broughton for me.

Most likely going to bench Mackie.

I wouldn't be surprised if Grimes got tagged this week either.

Yeah, Fisher, Mackie, Drummond, Grimes, Broughton for me.

Most likely going to bench Mackie.

I wouldn't be surprised if Grimes got tagged this week either.

I think even if he does get the tag he'll still get more than Mackie. Mackie will suffer from Geelongs backline outs his DT score will be affected. Also, Grimes is playing as a midfielder according to the team sheet, which is always good for some extra points.

Remove this Banner Ad

The which rookie do I start on the field thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back