The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont mind finey, although if peake or poulter are on its turn off time. though tonight I heard peake say the word "array" incorrectly many times. I think he said "Ay-Ray"

Leach is good. He is articulate, reads widely and is able to conversate about different sports across the spectrum. With A-League football, Euro/South American football leagues, American sports and cricket occupying our summer he is more than capable.

Too painful for me to listen to, will give him another crack if it clears up, but having someone host a show in that condition is amateur hour stuff.

And he's been replaced today by Kevin Hillier due to no voice.

I agree, SEN do this a lot, allow presenters to go to air with croaky voices. I don't think they realise how awful it is to listen to. IMO anyone with the slightest frog in their throat should not be allowed to go to air.

I agree, SEN do this a lot, allow presenters to go to air with croaky voices. I don't think they realise how awful it is to listen to. IMO anyone with the slightest frog in their throat should not be allowed to go to air.
This.
Who wants to listen to that sh*t for 3 hours! Kevin Hellier better value than that flog anyway

that sounds logical.
Still the presenters at least aren't taking the easy way out, a little tickle and stay home.

I like SEN because better them and all day sport so suppprt them by listening.

Even if they have annoying people here and there

Can I get in early on worst presenter? - Hamish McLachlan
This will be torture.
I suspect that they first week of the show will rate through the roof and advertising rates will increase. Every news media will be quoting Lyon ad nauseam. I will take McLachlan any day of the week ahead of Leach. Can't believe SEN has given up on the afternoon slot. I am surprised that they didn't team Leach with Heritier Lumumba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a 24 hour sports station - That means your presenters must have a base line of sporting knowledge as well as effective interviewing skills - Allen has neither.

Exactly. If you make your living being a sports presenter then spend a fair bit of time doing some research. This guy doesn't even bother with basic research.

Dont mind finey, although if peake or poulter are on its turn off time. though tonight I heard peake say the word "array" incorrectly many times. I think he said "Ay-Ray"

Leach is good. He is articulate, reads widely and is able to conversate about different sports across the spectrum. With A-League football, Euro/South American football leagues, American sports and cricket occupying our summer he is more than capable.

After listening to Finey since KB has been on leave, I have to say he as full of himself as Leach. They go hand in hand.
Leach wanted his own slot, well let's hope SEN come to their senses and show him the door.

are we... ? of course we are, it's all shport or nuffing... :thumbsu:
Sport is it

It might have odd bod presenters, but sport and sport and everything sport is never enough.

Not a fan of the new Overnight Crew. I think the main guy's name is Tim Jeffries - he doesn't get the whole listener participation thing at all. Hardly reads out any SMSs - even though he's always telling people to have their say. He spouts incorrect shit all the time, and won't retract anything, even if you point it out to him. I never thought I'd say that I miss Scott Cooney, but he was better than Tim Jeffries. Sick of hearing U2, "Beautiful Day" too. Every 10 minutes, and it's a show in the middle of the night, FFS.

Can't stand Kevin Hillier either. He's the classic radio voice guy - how he says things is more important than having anything to say. Boring as batshit.

I'm happy it's the end of Andy Maher. Listening to him all year, he's just too politically correct. Sucks up everyone's ass who he has on and never speaks his mind. Listening to him was easily the part of the day that I disliked the most.

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back