Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to google it, but nup. My wife uses umbrellas when she has too and they're huge golf umbrellas. She tries to get me to come under it but she's French and cant walk in any kind of orderly manner and I find it best to just walk in the rain.

There are the odd occasions I will use one when it's absolutely screaming rain. There was a day a few weeks back we got 40 mlls overnight. We are on top of a hill.. All manner of things got f’ed up.. Gates, trees, outdoor lights. I have till Easter to get everything working again thankfully.

Idm the rain in Spring/Summer when its warmer- but getting wet in winter when its below 10 degrees and pouring is just not fun.

Wind also plays a factor. Wind that'll blow the umbrella sideways anyway- you just gotta suck it up, no point in even using one.

Idm the rain in Spring/Summer when its warmer- but getting wet in winter when its below 10 degree and pouring is just not fun.

Wind also plays a factor. Wind that'll blow the umbrella sideways anyway- you just gotta suck it up, no point in even using one.

Exactly. And that's why a man or woman should always have gloves and scarves in case of detrimental weather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So im trying to purchase a gift voucher for a xmas present, from a bar. I have to go online, put the purchase thru online and then 2-3 business days later then am I able to pick up said voucher from the bar.

I honestly felt like that dude in the ebay store from 40 Year Old Virgin trying to buy those shoes. Why are you making this so difficult for me?!?!?! Ffs.

And i wanted to pay cash too. That system is racist to cash.

So im trying to purchase a gift voucher for a xmas present, from a bar. I have to go online, put the purchase thru online and then 2-3 business days later then am I able to pick up said voucher from the bar.

I honestly felt like that dude in the ebay store from 40 Year Old Virgin trying to buy those shoes. Why are you making this so difficult for me?!?!?! Ffs.

And i wanted to pay cash too. That system is racist to cash.
Get used to that
Meant to be cashless over here by 2022

Anyway, tbf their system is way more stupid. I'm going into the city anyway next week for a hotel stay (which is around the corner from the bar as it turns out) and if i walked in there with cash it would literally take 5 minutes to do the fking transaction. Even less.

But no, lets do it online and wait 2-3 business days for the fking voucher :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back