Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this. You won't go to a mall on your own? I prefer it that way. Grab what I want quickly and get the hell out of there.
It's hard to explain. I have very limited friends in the real world. And so if I go out by myself, I see a lot of people in groups enjoying themselves, I kinda get jealous. So, I limit the number of times I go to the movies by myself and go to walking aimlessly around.

Though, if I need to get something in particular, I'll go. And as Firestarter said, it's easier go to at my own pace. It does benefit me that I have a Coles and Kmart on the same black as I live, but going elsewhere is a no.

It's hard to explain. I have very limited friends in the real world. And so if I go out by myself, I see a lot of people in groups enjoying themselves, I kinda get jealous. So, I limit the number of times I go to the movies by myself and go to walking aimlessly around.

Though, if I need to get something in particular, I'll go. And as Firestarter said, it's easier go to at my own pace. It does benefit me that I have a Coles and Kmart on the same black as I live, but going elsewhere is a no.

are you concerned about what THEY think about you when they see you by yourself? i dont think others will care or even stop to think hey he's alone.

i watched a movie myself this year for the 1st time. loved it!

are you concerned about what THEY think about you when they see you by yourself? i dont think others will care or even stop to think hey he's alone.

i watched a movie myself this year for the 1st time. loved it!
Sometimes, I also compare myself with them,
I would rather watch a movie at home on the TV.
For some context, I might need to mention that I have
been going through depression and anxiety for a few years now.

Who likes it? It stinks and you or your pets/kids step in it. Not hard to throw it in a bin.
c235a3d0b2d374ff6ead4c32f5a0f9d3.jpg

Just use a dog diaper!

Sometimes, I also compare myself with them,
I would rather watch a movie at home on the TV.
For some context, I might need to mention that I have
been going through depression and anxiety for a few years now.

do whatever you feel is right

I go shopping and for lunch alone all the time, specially on our break at work I go to a cafe read the paper and have a bit of a reprieve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go shopping and for lunch alone all the time, specially on our break at work I go to a cafe read the paper and have a bit of a reprieve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Going on lunch alone is the best.

I put my headphones in, eat lunch at my desk and browse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to Epping Plaza if you ever want to feel like a supermodel.

Also applies to Northgate in Glenorchy. It's where I go if I ever feel like my life is shit. A great little pick-me-up

Territorians. :D
https://www.theguardian.com/society...after-father-burns-his-prized-cannabis-plants
An Australian man has called the police on his father for setting fire to his crop of cannabis plants.

Police were called to a home in the Northern Territory on Tuesday evening by an “indignant and enraged” young man who said he’d had a fight with his dad.

“As retribution his father burnt the son’s prized cannabis plants in a bonfire on the property,” said Duty Supt Louise Jorgensen. “The son felt this was wrong and reported the matter to police.”

Officers attended the Humpty Doo residence, 40km south of Darwin, and confirmed the accusation, before questioning whether the young man knew it was against the law to possess cannabis.

“He seemed to believe that the destruction of the same was far worse than the possession in the first instance,” said Jorgensen.

Where's Barney gone?
Barney went bye bye, Barney not here no more. I see he managed to start two threads to argue in before he went though, maybe there were more
upload_2016-7-6_12-53-15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back