Things more aggressive than our recruitment strategy

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes sir. Currently live in Cali.
Nice .. I spent nearly 30 years of my life both .. Adelaide and the attitude to progress here is a joke

I can still remember laughing at friends and family friends, while sitting in the old western stands, complaining they'd lose their view of the hills when the development of AO was tabled

You don't think we have filled specific needs this offseason?

We have been screaming to add to the midfield. We secure Peatling who GWS were desperate to keep. 7 other clubs wanted him. Look at Peatlings CBA's as the season progressed. He was GWS 3rd or 4th best midfielder - pushing out Coniglio and Kelly out of the rotations.

Disagree. Some people are so focused on all the shit the club has put them through (and rightly so) - they can't acknowledge the positive moves the club has made without putting a negative spin on it.
We’ve needed elite midfielders for several seasons, we’re getting Peatling.

Geelong need elite midfielders, they’re getting Smith and Oliver.

We’ve needed elite midfielders for several seasons, we’re getting Peatling.

Geelong need elite midfielders, they’re getting Smith and Oliver.

Well - to be fair - we recruited Dawson who became an All Australian Midfielder for us. We recruited Rankine who played as a part time midfielder in 2024 and should see more midfield minutes again in 2025. And we added Peatling who should become a full time midfielder for us in 2025.

And yes - Geelong have been mightily impressive with their recruiting. Doesn't diminish what we have aggressively done the past few seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things more aggressive than our recruitment strategy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back