Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to say, this is a good point.

simpsons-shake.gif

The etiquette in the old EOT facilities often makes me cringe too.
My old office used to have EOT facilities, including hair dryers

About once per fortnight there'd be this one old guy there, no shame, one leg up, drying his balls. I mean, kudos on the DGAF attitude but seriously, do not need to see that in the mornings

My old office used to have EOT facilities, including hair dryers

About once per fortnight there'd be this one old guy there, no shame, one leg up, drying his balls. I mean, kudos on the DGAF attitude but seriously, do not need to see that in the mornings
Theres always one, weve got a bloke that goes the full ass floss with the leg up.

They also have one ironing board in the bench/change area. Its massively inconvenient if someone pulls it down to use (it blocks half the bench space and access from one side) without fail one campaigner will always use it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They do suit pudgy guys better than your weedy pencil neck types.
Obviously judgemental but worked with a guy who was in the IT department and he has was covered (couldn't tell with long sleeves and pants) and he would figuratively get blown off his seat if someone turned the cooling up to high, always use to ask him if he was hanging out with Toby Mitchel on the weekend.

That said having a tattoo hasn't been a sign of "being hard" for probably two decades or so.

Obviously judgemental but worked with a guy who was in the IT department and he has was covered (couldn't tell with long sleeves and pants) and he would figuratively get blown off his seat if someone turned the cooling up to high, always use to ask him if he was hanging out with Toby Mitchel on the weekend.

That said having a tattoo hasn't been a sign of "being hard" for probably two decades or so.
This is accurate cause I’ve got plenty of tatts and I’m soft as baby shit

Pick up my guitar when I get home, cracked and broken headstock!
But it was in the stand where I left it.
Missus gets home and tells me she knocked it when opening the curtains and it fell, but it "looked ok when I picked it up"
Yeah, from the front maybe.
Could you have done it to one of the cheaper ones ffs, rather than the $5500 PRS?
The cringe when you discover this,when you last put it down perfectly fine, is hard core.

Missus gets home and tells me she knocked it when opening the curtains and it fell, but it "looked ok when I picked it up"
Could you have done it to one of the cheaper ones ffs, rather than the $5500 PRS?
The cringe when you discover this,when you last put it down perfectly fine, is hard core.
My mate had the exact same thing happen, except it was the guy his wife was having an affair with but instead of breaking the guitar, he'd tuned it a way my friend never would.

Wow, that sucks, they certainly are lovely guitars, maybe it was better you didn't see it happen, you may have lost your shit.

I broke the headstock on my ESP Eclipse II last year. My laptop bag strap was wrapped around the leg of the guitar stand, went to pick up the bag and it pulled the stand over. I watched horrified as it faceplanted seemingly in slow motion, that cost maybe 600 to fix with a setup as well.

There used to be a lady in my office who at the end of a work-related phone call with a random person (customer, contractor etc), would say "I love you" just before hanging up.

It was obviously something she would say at the end of a phone call with a family member, and it had become an automatic way of ending a phone call.

Even though I wasn't involved in the phone conversation, I'd get incredibly embarrassed every time she did it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back