Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Asking for help from a retail employee only to find out they don't work there. In my defence, it looked like the guy was stacking jeans.
I was in Bunnings the other day and there was a trolley with some things in it just sitting there. I assumed it was a bargain trolley so was rustling through it. Next minute a woman comes up and says, "That's mine!". :$

Asking for help from a retail employee only to find out they don't work there. In my defence, it looked like the guy was stacking jeans.

This used to happen a lot when I worked at Kmart and would go into other shops during a break. Quickly figured out i should bring a jumper to wear when exiting the store.

I was in Bunnings the other day and there was a trolley with some things in it just sitting there. I assumed it was a bargain trolley so was rustling through it. Next minute a woman comes up and says, "That's mine!". :$

Some campaigner took my trolley...

what the **** is wrong with people on Linked In

View attachment 2105569

Surely this is a piss take...surely?

Had a company reach out a few months back via LinkedIn who were offering a 40% pay bump and a step up in terms of role and responsibility. A quick check on GlassDoor showed they also require mandatory 5 days a week in the office and have video cameras set up in the work areas. Politely declined to proceed, couldn't think of a worse attitude towards employees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back