Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Asking for help from a retail employee only to find out they don't work there. In my defence, it looked like the guy was stacking jeans.
I was in Bunnings the other day and there was a trolley with some things in it just sitting there. I assumed it was a bargain trolley so was rustling through it. Next minute a woman comes up and says, "That's mine!". :$

Asking for help from a retail employee only to find out they don't work there. In my defence, it looked like the guy was stacking jeans.

This used to happen a lot when I worked at Kmart and would go into other shops during a break. Quickly figured out i should bring a jumper to wear when exiting the store.

I was in Bunnings the other day and there was a trolley with some things in it just sitting there. I assumed it was a bargain trolley so was rustling through it. Next minute a woman comes up and says, "That's mine!". :$

Some campaigner took my trolley...

what the **** is wrong with people on Linked In

View attachment 2105569

Surely this is a piss take...surely?

Had a company reach out a few months back via LinkedIn who were offering a 40% pay bump and a step up in terms of role and responsibility. A quick check on GlassDoor showed they also require mandatory 5 days a week in the office and have video cameras set up in the work areas. Politely declined to proceed, couldn't think of a worse attitude towards employees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure but when Jono Patton said the same thing on camera he got in trouble. Double standards

talk-show.gif

Adults who walk around holding hands. I'm not 100% sure why but it always makes me cringe hard. Just looks a bit pathetic if you're not really young or really old.
Don't go to India then. Or places like Little India in Singapore. Or parts of the Middle East. Plenty of blokes wandering about holding hands. It's a friendship thing.

And I have always held my partner's hand in public. Sue me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back