Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Modern retail cycle has evolved a little.

Christmas -> a bit of NYE crap -> Australia Day crap -> Easter -> bit of Halloween crap -> Christmas.

They really need something to fill in April to October.

I pushed the Aus Day and Halloween to the fore at a previous employer
Good growth categories
Started the flood via the Discount stores\industry

"You're welcome"

I pushed the Aus Day and Halloween to the fore at a previous employer
Good growth categories
Started the flood via the Discount stores\industry

"You're welcome"
Dolphins choking on discarded plastic Australian flags are particularly grateful.

Last time I'd have faced a piss test with any confidence Bob Hawke was PM.

I worked on Eastlink over here where they told me they did piss tests at the induction, i'd gotten ripped the night before (as every night back then) and shit my pants. Luckily it was only for the labourers/tradesmen, project managers weren't required to do it for some reason. Even rang my non smoking mate at morning tea to see if he could bring me some clean piss ha ha

I worked on Eastlink over here where they told me they did piss tests at the induction, i'd gotten ripped the night before (as every night back then) and shit my pants. Luckily it was only for the labourers/tradesmen, project managers weren't required to do it for some reason. Even rang my non smoking mate at morning tea to see if he could bring me some clean piss ha ha

So you're an idiot then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or get your cousin to do it for you

Weed might not make you the smartest bloke in room but for most of us that's not a problem anyway.

Every day smoking makes you a bit "dopey" for sure, but it makes music so much more fun to play and listen to, so it's a hard one. I'm very occasional now anyway, means you get way more affected when you smoke that's for sure.

Thinking that today's going to be a little light - work hour wise - and that I should probably do some early starts later in the week to even things out.

Then I remembered that I worked 11 hours yesterday

I hear blue powerade works a treat too. No drugs in that. 🤙

I hear blue powerade works a treat too. No drugs in that. 🤙

I did all the research, green tea, niacin, even a shitload of water and you have a Berocca so your piss is still a bit yellow. Also make sure it's not your first piss for the day and don't use the start or end of a piss.

The best way is clean piss or fake piss so they tell me. Or not smoking in the first place!

I never actually did a piss test, now I'm not on the tools it's not an issue (I might have a joint twice a year now). A mate of mine at my old job got done on a defence site apparently, work kept giving him a chance to pass a test but he couldn't stop smoking so kept failing so he "resigned".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back