Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope it’s all ok. Fingers crossed. Inspection is on Friday.
I got done once for toilet paper left on the roll and a crumb under the hood of the stove you couldnt see it unless you lifted the top of the stove, which I didnt know you could do.
It was going to cost hundred to get a cleaner in was the estimated quote
So I drove 4 hours round trip to fix it it took 30 seconds

The wet season might have finally got here...yayyyyyy
Went for a drive yesterday and the surrounding country side was green and lush
Also had a baby wallaby eating my lawn about 2 metres away from me
iu

I got done once for toilet paper left on the roll and a crumb under the hood of the stove you couldnt see it unless you lifted the top of the stove, which I didnt know you could do.
It was going to cost hundred to get a cleaner in was the estimated quote
So I drove 4 hours round trip to fix it it took 30 seconds
Should have told them you'd contest it at the tribunal. Saved yourself the drive.
They were just trying to stitch you up.

Last place we rented they tried to tell us we had to get the windows professionally cleaned even though it wasn't part of our lease.
Also tried to get us for not using their cleaner and for normal wear and tear.

Once we put it in writing that we'd see them at VCAT if they didn't give us back our bond all these issues that were going to stop them from ever renting the place out again magically disappeared.

Should have told them you'd contest it at the tribunal. Saved yourself the drive.
They were just trying to stitch you up.

Last place we rented they tried to tell us we had to get the windows professionally cleaned even though it wasn't part of our lease.
Also tried to get us for not using their cleaner and for normal wear and tear.

Once we put it in writing that we'd see them at VCAT if they didn't give us back our bond all these issues that were going to stop them from ever renting the place out again magically disappeared.
This was regional Qld in the middle of the mining boom they could do what they wanted it seemed
but
Company car and head office was in town so I did a quick visit had lunch at my fave place so not a bad work day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When helping out elderly people with their shopping
Hello mate. Sounds like you like to help out the elderly and I reckon that’s just ace. Do you carry their bags to the car or something like that? Those bags can get really heavy especially if they’ve got a few slabs of a soft drink of their choice!

Hello mate. Sounds like you like to help out the elderly and I reckon that’s just ace. Do you carry their bags to the car or something like that? Those bags can get really heavy especially if they’ve got a few slabs of a soft drink of their choice!
Nah what i do is go with them to the shops. Help them with what they want to buy and go back home with them.
It makes it awesome because they are elderly.

Nah what i do is go with them to the shops. Help them with what they want to buy and go back home with them.
It makes it awesome because they are elderly.
Nice one mate! I reckon it would be tough to be elderly, never leaving your home except to go to the front porch to pick up a home delivered meal. Zero quality of life :(

Finally getting the retaining wall done between my and the neighbours property today, it's looked like shit for years.
Feels good to get that stuff done. We did a big clear out of the yard and are getting some old asbestos sheds removed from the property next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back