Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I had four inches chopped off and it feels very short but also easy breezy.

If I was a fella I reckon I’d shave my head for sure!
I was hesitant but was getting quite receedo lol

Didn't wanna follow dads KB combover from the 80s/90s

I'm used to it now and actually looks better as short as possible (the longer the hair gets the more you can see the non growing areas lol)

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm used to it now and actually looks better as short as possible (the longer the hair gets the more you can see the non growing areas lol)

Embrace the bald! It’s a great look

By nineteen my hairline was retreating faster than the French and it was all gone a couple of years later, I've been bald longer than I had hair.

Had a visit last year from an interstate friend whom we hadn’t seen for at least a couple of decades. We remembered him with a full head of dark, slightly greying hair, a short beard and wearing glasses. The smiling person on our doorstep was clean-shaven, face and head, and no glasses (had had laser surgery, it transpired). Only recognised him from his voice!

Why let that stop you? Go for it! Even just the one time to feel the freedom!

images

ripleybald1.jpg

Some cool chicks have rocked the look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said noone ever.
Not many bands go to Perth .
Sadly I think this will be the model for bands touring here in the future. The days of nationwide tours are coming to an end and it'll be state governments bidding for fly in fly out gigs

Sadly I think this will be the model for bands touring here in the future. The days of nationwide tours are coming to an end and it'll be state governments bidding for fly in fly out gigs

Bands can't going to places if the joint only half full.

If Tas/ Hobart get a ground with a roof on it ..
Will bands go there ..

At Melbourne or Sydney instead of doing 3 nights at Rod Laver etc .
They do one night at lager venues..

Bands can't going to places if the joint only half full.

If Tas/ Hobart get a ground with a roof on it ..
Will bands go there ..

At Melbourne or Sydney instead of doing 3 nights at Rod Laver etc .
They do one night at lager venues..

This is why the Tas stadium is likely going to be a financial disaster.

AC/DC was still a big touring band last time they toured Australia and the estimated cost to bring equipment and people to Tassie to stage a show was almost as much as the rest of the Eastern seaboard tour combined. It was mentioned at the time, it was probably cheaper for AC/DC to give away free tickets and pay flights for 10k Tasmanians to travel to Vic rather than host a sell-out (10k) crowd at the DEC in Tasmania.

This is why the Tas stadium is likely going to be a financial disaster.

AC/DC was still a big touring band last time they toured Australia and the estimated cost to bring equipment and people to Tassie to stage a show was almost as much as the rest of the Eastern seaboard tour combined. It was mentioned at the time, it was probably cheaper for AC/DC to give away free tickets and pay flights for 10k Tasmanians to travel to Vic rather than host a sell-out (10k) crowd at the DEC in Tasmania.

Yeah .
I can't see many acts going down there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back