Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Did it for coldplay. And there will be more like this. New bidding war. Forget sports events like grand prix etc. Its concerts with little or no outlay as stadium is all you need

This is happening with sporting events too though, boxing a prime example, Tim Tszyu and George Kambosos' fights here tend to be purse bids between states, and governments are backing the bids.

The UFC have a partnership with the Perth government to do two events a year, I think it's for three years. Not good for Melbourne fans though, we won't see an event here for a while.

One of many sports slowly falling off a cliff due to the obsession with paywalling everything
Earlier this year. I was working customer service for one gambling companies. Didn't realize the French Open had started until I got a query regarding Djokervic retiring from the competition at the QF.

There’s no publicity.

But I noticed Australian Sport culture is bandwagoning Australia only if it happens in Australia + The Ashes.
Pre FIFA WWC, I could only name Sam Kerr, then the whole of Australia got behind the Matilda’s, now the only one I can one is Sam Kerr

Earlier this year. I was working customer service for one gambling companies. Didn't realize the French Open had started until I got a query regarding Djokervic retiring from the competition at the QF.

There’s no publicity.

But I noticed Australian Sport culture is bandwagoning Australia only if it happens in Australia + The Ashes.
Pre FIFA WWC, I could only name Sam Kerr, then the whole of Australia got behind the Matilda’s, now the only one I can one is Sam Kerr
Yeah there is no marketing for tennis anymore it seems. I bet they advertise on FTA but if no one watches FTA how would we see it...

I'd probably only watch QF onwards of majors outside the Aus Open where I watch a little more. Time difference the big factor but that's really surprised me it is shown haha, had no idea!

C9’s tennis coverage has been okay since they got it. Barty retiring when she did kinda screwed them a bit though, makes all the difference when you have a mainstay local slam contender which hadn’t been the case since mid 00s Hewitt. January tennis has recently also had a lot of instability with makeshift pandemic warmup events and the team Cup shifts since Hopman, after a long period of being much the same.

I recall having less USO & FO coverage on tv as a kid so I don’t really take it for granted. Foxtel losing beIN a year ago sucked though.

Finally something going my way - agent did my tax return and my return is within $200 of what i estimated.
I was expecting a large return but didnt (to quote winston wolfe) start sucking dicks just yet. But its a relief to know i know the tax system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide was awesome when we had the Grand Prix, for about ten days in an analogue world we went from a little city at the bottom of it to jet-setting location.
Mum worked on hutt street on one of the Grand Prix corners so I went to every Grand Prix . The sounds of those cars and the atmosphere was unbelievable.

How are you feeling?
Pretty shite mebbie
Thought after 5 doses of my AB i would be better than i am. 6th dose due in an hour. I do have ABs for 14 days though.
But today like yesterday and days before i have the headaches, violent shivers, sweats and muscle soreness.
When i was in the bed at the hospital and they were assessing me i started the shaking and watched my temperature go up right in front of me on the machine. That was kinda cool ngl

Pretty shite mebbie
Thought after 5 doses of my AB i would be better than i am. 6th dose due in an hour. I do have ABs for 14 days though.
But today like yesterday and days before i have the headaches, violent shivers, sweats and muscle soreness.
When i was in the bed at the hospital and they were assessing me i started the shaking and watched my temperature go up right in front of me on the machine. That was kinda cool ngl
I hope you feel better soon old mate

Apparently Ray Gun will be in The Project tomorrow night. Will be interesting to see whether she owns her performance or whether she blames it on the patriarchy and toxic masculinity.

I wouldn't know, never been there - went to Kangaroo Island in March and the closest we got to Radelaide was staying in Willunga and visiting Aldinga Beach.

Staying in Willunga again for a week at the end of next month, I'm sure visiting the Home of Bad Tap Water will be on the agenda.

Apparently Ray Gun will be in The Project tomorrow night. Will be interesting to see whether she owns her performance or whether she blames it on the patriarchy and toxic masculinity.

Her partner set her up with her routine ...

From what I read, the breakdancing scene in Australia is actually that poor, and all that stuff about her partner being a judge was just a lie.

Mum worked on hutt street on one of the Grand Prix corners so I went to every Grand Prix . The sounds of those cars and the atmosphere was unbelievable.

If someone didn't read it right ..
Your mum worked on a corner...

Just Joshing ya 😂...

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back