Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Re Adelaide.

Been there twice for the footy .
Like AO ground ...
Prob wouldn't go back to the city .

I think SA has other places worth checking out.

I've gone to Adelaide shitloads over the years, I love the joint tbh, I'd be happy to live there if I had to move interstate.

I've gone to Adelaide shitloads over the years, I love the joint tbh, I'd be happy to live there if I had to move interstate.

I wouldn't mind going to the bite , karnaroo island , salt n pepper hills , cooper pedy ..etc..

Never understood the criticism of Adelaide TBH. What can you do elsewhere you can't do here?

Beaches, wineries, we actually sell our sport out (unlike sydney), cheaper, less traffic. Bizarre hatred bordering on jealousy

Really like Melbourne & Perth. Hate Sydney, most overrated place in the country
I’m with you on Sydney, I just can’t warm to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who lives in Sydney, the less people coming to visit, the better :tearsofjoy:

We did one of the coastal walks got to end in the line ..kinda a nice viewing area .

This woman was doing burpees right in the viewing/end of line area ...WTF..bish

Never understood the criticism of Adelaide TBH. What can you do elsewhere you can't do here?

Beaches, wineries, we actually sell our sport out (unlike sydney), cheaper, less traffic. Bizarre hatred bordering on jealousy

Really like Melbourne & Perth. Hate Sydney, most overrated place in the country

Agree with all of this, especially about Sydney, could be because I've only been there for work potentially, though same for Perth and I enjoy going there.

Agree with all of this, especially about Sydney, could be because I've only been there for work potentially, though same for Perth and I enjoy going there.
Do you have time to do other things light site seeing ?
Or just work no play .
Go back at a latter date ..

No idea who you met but I've not heard anyone talk about talk back in a very long time
The port board hated cornsey and kg and now they hate rowey

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back