Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you have time to do other things light site seeing ?
Or just work no play .
Go back at a latter date ..

You do get to go out but it's usually a client or internal dinner and whatever, plus you need to do work back in the hotel because you've been in meetings all day and you haven't been doing shit. Really over work trips, I only go interstate to WA and SA now and it's about 4 times a year, so much better (and no Sydney cause we have a team there thank ****)

You do get to go out but it's usually a client or internal dinner and whatever, plus you need to do work back in the hotel because you've been in meetings all day and you haven't been doing shit. Really over work trips, I only go interstate to WA and SA now and it's about 4 times a year, so much better (and no Sydney cause we have a team there thank ****)

I don't go anywhere like that for work.
Sometimes to the office if I upset someone.. :moustache: .

my mrs and i can still remember going on school excursions to to the adelaide GP many moons ago
I have a lingering admiration for the advertising team at Marlboro who gave out so many free stickers for the teams they sponsored that half the school kids in Adelaide were advertising their product.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Ray Gun will be in The Project tomorrow night. Will be interesting to see whether she owns her performance or whether she blames it on the patriarchy and toxic masculinity.
She's a narcissist. Her dance was fine. It's just that no one understands breaking or her style. The word misogyny also came up.

shooting the simpsons GIF

This is what I think when I hear Raygun

It just seems rather childish from a 35-year-old.
Mate, if I could scam funding and a university career and a free trip to Paris for acting like a child...

Actually, I do, but none of those things have occurred. Must be doing childish wrong. Maybe I should ask her for advice?

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back