Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Similarly I have watched way more marble racing videos than someone my age should have

Thanks for starting my latest addiction!

Amazing wasn’t it !
Was my first time and it was a belter
So surreal

Lasted for a few hours too
Yeah was good.

Was pretty cloudy down the coast, was cold AF was about to leave then seen a few red beams in the sky.
Could see them better on the phone,some people had kick arse camera set up for it.
This old lady next to us had aurora all though her phone (bish), I turn around and my GF sharing a blanket with her while I'm freezing 😂..

This morning, day 8 with this new foster dog - she finally got on my lap for a pat. As recently as Saturday she wouldn't even let me touch her.

I cried like a baby.

From the twitter box:
"I am a man in my 30s with a successful career and a beautiful family. Despite this, my favourite pastime is watching pig racing on YouTube. I'm so hooked."

It's an English thing called League of Pigs. It's a hoot!
Missed a trick (and legal letters) not naming it the Olympigs.

Now the 12 month waiting game and crossing fingers this goes ahead

1728869862093.png

One thing they did really well was this:

1728869896259.png

I know that 1 device thing works because I had my phone open with the countdown on but nothing was flicking over so I opened the link on my computer and it went to the 'Lobby' to wait until ticket sales opened. When I refreshed my phone it gave me the option to close the window and stay on my original browser or rejoin the lobby at the back of the queue

Need to make that a standard feature

View attachment 2140612

View attachment 2140613

I know that 1 device thing works because I had my phone open with the countdown on but nothing was flicking over so I opened the link on my computer and it went to the 'Lobby' to wait until ticket sales opened. When I refreshed my phone it gave me the option to close the window and stay on my original browser or rejoin the lobby at the back of the queue

Got mine as well, absolutely stoked!

Counting down already.

View attachment 2140612

View attachment 2140613

Got mine as well, absolutely stoked!

Counting down already.

Got ****ed by the ballot. The Verve are better anyway

Don't really get the Oasis tour hype. Not because they weren't good, they were/are but Liam Gallagher has been touring anyway and undoubtedly playing Oasis songs. People are paying $1000's for Noel on guitar which they'd barely notice the difference of?
For a couple of hundred bucks you can shave thirty years off your age for a few hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't really get the Oasis tour hype. Not because they weren't good, they were/are but Liam Gallagher has been touring anyway and undoubtedly playing Oasis songs. People are paying $1000's for Noel on guitar which they'd barely notice the difference of?
It's the experience. In a similar example, Axl was still touring as GnR and playing their songs. But when the band mostly got back together, it was different feeling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back