Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally getting my car back next week it appears.

Been having trouble with it lately but it has been manageable, albeit just. Worked on Christmas Eve night, and had plans to go back to my parents house four hours north of Melbourne on Christmas morning, but decided to just leave straight after work. Car let me down, breaking down on the Hume about 500m from the Wallan servo. Sat in the emergency lane with my hazards on for about two hours waiting for my Dad to come pick me up with a trailer for the car. A truckie ended up stopping behind me and helping me out, got my car started and told me to drive to the servo as it would be less dangerous compared to on the side of the road, which I couldn't argue with, however my Dad doesn't own a mobile phone so he had no way of knowing that I was not where I told him I was.

Luckily he came to the servo to use their phone when he saw me waiting in the carpark, and we ended up getting home Christmas morning at 7am. Was an interesting night to say the least and something I don't want to experience again. Have really taken my car for granted, have been absolutely lost without it, so can't wait to get it back!

Finally getting my car back next week it appears.

Been having trouble with it lately but it has been manageable, albeit just. Worked on Christmas Eve night, and had plans to go back to my parents house four hours north of Melbourne on Christmas morning, but decided to just leave straight after work. Car let me down, breaking down on the Hume about 500m from the Wallan servo. Sat in the emergency lane with my hazards on for about two hours waiting for my Dad to come pick me up with a trailer for the car. A truckie ended up stopping behind me and helping me out, got my car started and told me to drive to the servo as it would be less dangerous compared to on the side of the road, which I couldn't argue with, however my Dad doesn't own a mobile phone so he had no way of knowing that I was not where I told him I was.

Luckily he came to the servo to use their phone when he saw me waiting in the carpark, and we ended up getting home Christmas morning at 7am. Was an interesting night to say the least and something I don't want to experience again. Have really taken my car for granted, have been absolutely lost without it, so can't wait to get it back!
That was good of the truckie to help you out.

What car do you own?

That was good of the truckie to help you out.

What car do you own?

Yeah he was great, gave me his number and told me to call him when I got home safe. He said I could've ended up dead if I stayed on the side of the freeway due to drunk-drivers on Christmas Eve.

1995 Commodore VN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're one of those people

Define "those", I don't fill in customer complaint forms very often. First time I have resorted to doing so this year, and the last time was in 2012/2013 :D.

From what I am told depending on the company, little is actually done with them (the worker rarely gets in strife because of it) - but it makes me feel better by filling them out.

Define "those", I don't fill in customer complaint forms very often. First time I have resorted to doing so this year, and the last time was in 2012/2013 :D.

From what I am told depending on the company, little is actually done with them (the worker rarely gets in strife because of it) - but it makes me feel better by filling them out.
If a store pisses me off, I just won't go back. Cbf filling in a form or shit like that

new years bender wound down last night. now onto new years test match bender tomorrow. think this test will be a bit more subdued after the events of the last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back