Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

I hope he has the most unhappy time of his career down here and that he's booed from pillar to post.

He'll be on centre court the whole time (regardless), where the more refined "polite" crowd always is.

But I reckon that won't matter this time. :thumbsupv1:

I really hope people give this year’s tournament a wide berth and give it the lowest attendance numbers on record

Sent from my Louis Vuitton Jaffle Maker
I managed to not watch any of it last year, plan to do the same this year. Might watch Ash if she makes a few games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crowd that booed Goodes would probably be very supportive of Novax, pig ignorant birds of a feather and all that...
*FWIW I never booed him and thought it was the biggest load of tish.

I didnt even boo Leigh Colbert when he played his games for North.
Its just tacky. You boo umpires for campaigner of decisions and when a player does something dirty, ala Milburn at Optus or.. that Freo player who ran thru Ling.

Its just tacky. You boo umpires for campaigner of decisions and when a player does something dirty, ala Milburn at Optus or.. that Freo player who ran thru Ling.
Booing Virat Kohli got on my ****, you don't boo someone it's a privilege to watch.

Dean Solomon. **** that was dirty.

Booing Virat Kohli got on my ****, you don't boo someone it's a privilege to watch.
We actually came up from the bar (hiding from the heat) just so we could say we got to watch him live. He then proceeded to bat at a strike rate around 15 and we headed back to the bar.

Went to my local oval for some running this morning, a few people with dogs out and about as per usual, more noticeably a man on the rolling machine preparing the pitch. He was already out there when I started and I was out for approximately 30 minutes. As I was leaving two dogs decided to run all over the pitch. Now I'm no expert on cricket or preparing pitches but if I spent 30 plus minutes on a roller and some dogs just ran over the pitch that would piss me off big time.

We actually came up from the bar (hiding from the heat) just so we could say we got to watch him live. He then proceeded to bat at a strike rate around 15 and we headed back to the bar.
Dunno why you would boo Kohli he is one of the great players and a good bloke, not a tosser like Goodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back