Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

Dunno why you would boo Kohli he is one of the great players and a good bloke, not a tosser like Goodes.

is this the same good bloke kohli who is literally the worst behaved player in the world over the last decade who is constantly getting fined for excessive appealing, intimidating umpires, abusing opponents, inciting the crowd, slow over rates and time wasting?

hes a good player but the bloke is an absolute oxygen thief

is this the same good bloke kohli who is literally the worst behaved player in the world over the last decade who is constantly getting fined for excessive appealing, intimidating umpires, abusing opponents, inciting the crowd, slow over rates and time wasting?

If Kohli was one of our's we'd love him. He's cricket's Dusty, the guy you'd love on your team.

No, this is the good bloke Kohli who just had a top-scoring season to save Cawthorne from relegation

If Kohli was one of our's we'd love him. He's cricket's Dusty, the guy you'd love on your team.

some might, i wouldnt. we've had some flogs play for us and i didnt like them either. how he continues to escape suspension for anything he does is beyond me.

i mean hes been fined 5 times in the last 18 months for slow over rates and noone seems to care

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 24 players asked for exemptions and only a few were granted (no specific number has been revealed) so Novax isn’t the only one coming not vaxxed

Sent from my Louis Vuitton Jaffle Maker
I've read there's at least 2 other players who've been granted exemptions - one of the valid exemptions is having tested positive to covid within the last 6 months which some have suggested has been used by a few applications

Warner is/was a good player as well, doesn’t mean he’s not a shit person.

I like how Kohli plays his game - he’s a superb batsman and a good captain who supports his players, but while he might not have sand paper in his pocket, he certainly plays outside the “spirit” of the game

In saying that, I’d still have him ahead of Warner in the good bloke stakes

Warner is/was a good player as well, doesn’t mean he’s not a sh*t person.

I like how Kohli plays his game - he’s a superb batsman and a good captain who supports his players, but while he might not have sand paper in his pocket, he certainly plays outside the “spirit” of the game

In saying that, I’d still have him ahead of Warner in the good bloke stakes

hes a superb batsman but good captains dont have 10 dissent and umpire intimidation violations

hes a superb batsman but good captains dont have 10 dissent and umpire intimidation violations
Captain/Coaches job is to bend the rules without breaking them. All the best ones have those relationships with umpires. To borrow the Ric Flair phrase “if you ain’t cheatin’ you ain’t tryin’ WHOOOOOOO”

if youre getting fined constantly then youre breaking the rules, not bending them.

and mark taylor was the best captain ive seen and i dont remember him carrying on like a pork chop yelling at umpires when he didnt get his way.

ric flair is a fictional character in mens ballet

When the coffee has run out and there is only tea.
7FAAD108-745D-4789-98F0-9703AA2EE0B5.gif
Tea is awesome.

I am back on coffee now tho, after being on a 3 week run of tea.
I am the quintessential coffee snob - like I literally cannot have anything that isn’t Colombian, Brazilian, Ethiopian, Italian on a daily basis (this could be misconstrued as a filthy double-entendre and normally I would encourage it, but this is coffee we’re talking about, very serious business)

I get my beans delivered direct from a tea and coffee merchant in *checks notes* Brunswick.
They also used to have a stall at the Queen Vic Market which was just a bloody awesome place to be in general pre-covid, but am unsure if the stall survived as I legitimately have not been in the immediate vicinity for 18+ months.

I have grown quite fond of camomile tea before bed and after watching a Carlton game - it has helped me calm down since we became shit - so about 20-odd years and counting.

if youre getting fined constantly then youre breaking the rules, not bending them.

and mark taylor was the best captain ive seen and i dont remember him carrying on like a pork chop yelling at umpires when he didnt get his way.

ric flair is a fictional character in mens ballet
He hasn’t been suspended to the best of my knowledge so his infractions are minor at best (I’d doubt too many captains who have been in the job for long woukd have never been fined).

joe root just cost his whole team their entire salary he’s generally accepted as a lovely bloke but a bad captain.

View attachment 1305886

I am the quintessential coffee snob - like I literally cannot have anything that isn’t Colombian, Brazilian, Ethiopian, Italian on a daily basis (this could be misconstrued as a filthy double-entendre and normally I would encourage it, but this is coffee we’re talking about, very serious business)

I get my beans delivered direct from a tea and coffee merchant in *checks notes* Brunswick.
They also used to have a stall at the Queen Vic Market which was just a bloody awesome place to be in general pre-covid, but am unsure if the stall survived as I legitimately have not been in the immediate vicinity for 18+ months.

I have grown quite fond of camomile tea before bed and after watching a Carlton game - it has helped me calm down since we became sh*t - so about 20-odd years and counting.

Yeah can safely say we are exact opposites. I am a povo nescafe drinker. Couldnt care less, it all tastes the same.

:)

Yeah can safely say we are exact opposites. I am a povo nescafe drinker. Couldnt care less, it all tastes the same.

:)
We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one there I think.

Before I knew what real coffee tasted like I would’ve agreed with you, but knowing what I know now I’d rather drink my mother-in-laws vegetable soup as a substitute instead of freeze-dried coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back