Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

I changed from being a night owl to an early riser when I moved to Queensland. It's so much easier getting up early when it's warm and sunny at 5am.
When I was working I got up at 5.30am every weekday and went for a walk. Retired a couple of years ago and promised myself I'd continue the habit. Lasted 2 weeks :D
I still wake up early, just don't get out of bed haha

I don’t find the term “wog” to be racist or derogatory, more a term of endearment.

Me either, not in the slightest.

Got pulled up on it several months ago, and I'm like "I am one", "Your point?".

The point is get the pole out of your ass maybe.

just because i like hot chocolate, play with lego and still wet the bed doesnt mean im 8

ive just never enjoyed the taste of coffee or tea
Maybe you should try it with some of that breast milk your mother clearly has you on.

I’ve finally come to the conclusion and it brings me no joy, but coffee and I don’t like one another and I’ve now switched to tea.

A nice strong black tea
Lemon Myrtle tea
Lemon and Ginger tea

I also throw in the occasional Honey Citron Ginger tea to boost the Vitamin C - really sweet so I don’t do it regularly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve finally come to the conclusion and it brings me no joy, but coffee and I don’t like one another and I’ve now switched to tea.

A nice strong black tea
Lemon Myrtle tea
Lemon and Ginger tea

I also throw in the occasional Honey Citron Ginger tea to boost the Vitamin C - really sweet so I don’t do it regularly
While i dont like black tea, when i add milk its a tiny bit- a dash.

Milky tea is gross

No one actually likes the taste of coffee and if not for the caffeine hit wouldn't drink it.

Don't @ me
i drink coffee for the taste.
caffeinated and decaf. its all about the taste.
much cheaper ways to get caffeine in you if you are after the caffeine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back