Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

It shits me that this site is so quiet because you're all enjoying the day while I'm trying to kill a couple of hours in the office. Haha. Merry Christmas!
Everyone knows the real Christmas miracle is Shane MacGowan turning 64.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who somehow turn ordering food into a 5 minute ordeal. Can someone please explain it to me? Is the process not something like:
- say hello
- name the things off the menu you want
- they say how much it costs
- you pay that amount

Are there like 20 intermediate steps I’m not aware of? Have I been doing it wrong my whole life?

People who somehow turn ordering food into a 5 minute ordeal. Can someone please explain it to me? Is the process not something like:
- say hello
- you pay that amount

Are there like 20 intermediate steps I’m not aware of? Have I been doing it wrong my whole life?
Nek minute they get handed a soft serve or a frozen coke at the last window.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

- say hello
- you pay that amount

You forgot:

- there's an interesting story behind this nickel step and
- setting the toaster to medium brown story step (for the elderly.)

Getting a covid test on Christmas day = impossible

Most aren't open, the ones near me are all suspended (as in, we'll let 30 cars through and then close it for a few hours) and told to try another one 50kms away or come back and try your luck. All while basically laughing and saying 'good luck'

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Well he has 2 so I guess that's technically correct
iu

- say hello
- you pay that amount

What are you, the soup nazi.

Women - one specifically who shares my family name and has been hanging around for nearly 30 years. 'Let's go!' she exclaims when we are planning to head out anywhere, while madam is still sporting her gardening attire or in a dressing gown..? Fast forward around 30 odd minutes later (at best), I'm sitting in the car and she is still 'getting ready'...!
Tip for the kiddies, who maybe in the early days of a marriage arrangement - when she finally gets in car and then asks if her shoes match her dress and/or her handbag matches her earrings, just nod your head, don't dare say anything, just keep nodding and drive as fast as you can away from your house..!

"Lets Go!" has been on rinse and repeat as described for over 28 years thus far...

Season Greetings to all, stay safe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back