Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never really understood the idea of celebrities on shows. Even when Warney was on I'm a Celebrity I didn't want to watch and I'm a card carrying member of his fanboy club.

Dancing with the Stars is probably the dumbest idea for a show I can think of and it seemed to run for ages, puzzling.

Pittman looked bad on the amazing race didn't even give her a son a chance , poor dude.
Give the kid a go .

I've never really understood the idea of celebrities on shows. Even when Warney was on I'm a Celebrity I didn't want to watch and I'm a card carrying member of his fanboy club.

Dancing with the Stars is probably the dumbest idea for a show I can think of and it seemed to run for ages, puzzling.

The UK has 'Dancing on Ice'

i think cause production companies can bank on celebrities bringing their fan base (in most cases :D). But also, they are “camera ready”. You’re not gonna get someone that’s camera shy or alternatively be a campaigner in front of the camera
Campaigners in front of the camera make the best reality show contestants.

Things that sh*t me, volume 12, chapter 86...

The butthead who lives next door overfills his bins every week. On a windy day his garbage blows into my driveway and front yard.

The only solution I can think of is to kill him and everyone he's ever cared about. I'll leave his greasy pizza box at the scene of the crime.

The butthead who lives next door overfills his bins every week. On a windy day his garbage blows into my driveway and front yard.

The only solution I can think of is to kill him and everyone he's ever cared about. I'll leave his greasy pizza box at the scene of the crime.

Live pics of butthead and next door neighbour.

1724817843494.png

This used to happen with my old neighbour. Problem with overfilling it if the wind didn't blow the garbage everywhere the crows would get in and rip the bags apart and it would go all over the road. It seems crows can't open bins if the lid isn't slightly ajar.

This used to happen with my old neighbour. Problem with overfilling it if the wind didn't blow the garbage everywhere the crows would get in and rip the bags apart and it would go all over the road. It seems crows can't open bins if the lid isn't slightly ajar.

Birds are smart and know where to go to get food.

Up on the GOR Lorne there's cockies everywhere trying to steal food.

Seagulls trying to get hot chips with the one up front hiding it's leg so you feel sorry of him/her .

I found a bird's nest in the garden.
Next day it was gone ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

put a poo in his letterbox

Birds are smart and know where to go to get food.

Up on the GOR Lorne there's cockies everywhere trying to steal food.

Seagulls trying to get hot chips with the one up front hiding it's leg so you feel sorry of him/her .

I found a bird's nest in the garden.
Next day it was gone ...
A bird shit on my car bonnet one day.

I never asked her out again..

A bird shit on my car bonnet one day.

I never asked her out again..
surprised oh my GIF

Some blokes might like that

I work in a front office at a school, which is tied in with first aid; so it's mandatory to be first aid trained. My hours are 8-4.

Next week, they are running a first aid course which is listed as voluntary, and no time in lieu can be acquired. The course runs from 3.30-4.15.

The Daily Organiser (I am the assistant DO) has the hours of 7-3. She cannot work next Wednesday, so, naturally, I will do her hours/role. (The DO organises substitute teachers and organises all the sessions that need covering each day).

Anyway, as a result of this, I went to HR and said can I have TIL given a) first aid for office staff is mandatory as it's a requirement for the role, b) I am doing 7-3 that day, so will need to be at work over an hour longer than required, or if it isn't mandatory, do I need attend? c) it is longer than a legal working day and d) you cannot make someone stay back when you are not compensating them for a requirement in their role

HR said they would get back to me after I asked this morning.

Got back to me this arvo, saying no TIL will be offered for this event. If I can't make the course, let them know and I can do it another time during my work hours.

Bloody joke. Just pay for my time I am owed/to be compensated. I'll be taking them up on the second option, which no doubt I will need to be off site for, will impact the team, and will cost them more money.

I work in a front office at a school, which is tied in with first aid; so it's mandatory to be first aid trained. My hours are 8-4.

Next week, they are running a first aid course which is listed as voluntary, and no time in lieu can be acquired. The course runs from 3.30-4.15.

The Daily Organiser (I am the assistant DO) has the hours of 7-3. She cannot work next Wednesday, so, naturally, I will do her hours/role. (The DO organises substitute teachers and organises all the sessions that need covering each day).

Anyway, as a result of this, I went to HR and said can I have TIL given a) first aid for office staff is mandatory as it's a requirement for the role, b) I am doing 7-3 that day, so will need to be at work over an hour longer than required, or if it isn't mandatory, do I need attend? c) it is longer than a legal working day and d) you cannot make someone stay back when you are not compensating them for a requirement in their role

HR said they would get back to me after I asked this morning.

Got back to me this arvo, saying no TIL will be offered for this event. If I can't make the course, let them know and I can do it another time during my work hours.

Bloody joke. Just pay for my time I am owed/to be compensated. I'll be taking them up on the second option, which no doubt I will need to be off site for, will impact the team, and will cost them more money.

I would have given you the equivalent time of in lieu, but the alternative offered is a reasonable compromise IMO and sometimes you have to pick your battles.

If you feel strongly enough about it, have a look at your award and find the relevant section relating to time off in lieu and forward that to your union rep along with the above facts and you will find HR will change their tune pretty quick once the union is involved.

Shits me the current trend (at least in the Western Suburbs) for these campaigneracular giant-arse American utes to park in disabled bays at the shops because they don't fit anywhere else.

Sorry guys, I've gone through the NDIS changes with a fine-tooth comb, having a tiny dick is no longer classed as a disability so **** right off and take up two spots at the far end of the carpark you campaigners.
Honestly think regos should be commensurate to car size, fuel efficiency etc. trucks cop a whack, why not these ****ing stupid utes (and yes I have an mid sized SUV and will need to upgrade because of kids soon, I’ll cop my share for it for my car too)

I would have given you the equivalent time of in lieu, but the alternative offered is a reasonable compromise IMO and sometimes you have to pick your battles.

If you feel strongly enough about it, have a look at your award and find the relevant section relating to time off in lieu and forward that to your union rep along with the above facts and you will find HR will change their tune pretty quick once the union is involved.
Yeah I will be taking them up on the alternative.

If they offered no alternative I might have. Just so bizarre given it's mandatory as part of the role.

Some people love to whine...
And here you are doing the same thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back