Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

My mother is giving me the shits.

She had her 3rd stroke a couple of years ago and the brain just hasn't been the same since. She just does stuff that makes no sense at times.

Today I post a picture at the footy. My mate liked it. Somehow she interpreted it as my mate being with me.

She's so frustrating to deal with at times.
I was caregiver in the states for my father for 19 months after a stroke until he died and for 12 years with my mother who had all kinds of illnesses. It was frustrating at times and even today I try not to remember the heartbreaking stuff that happened. But you know what? It was all worth it, even though my life changed forever. I now am back here with a neurological illness that keeps me mostly homebound in a retirement village at this time. An aged care facility is in my future. Make the best of the time you have left with your mother. Be patient. It's not easy getting old and sickly.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Podcasts that are meant to be about reviewing a particular movie/game/album/whatever, but when you listen to it, it’s just two podcasters talking about what it’s like to be a podcaster. “Do you ever get recognised!?!?”.

Fk off

True but you havent travelled since 1997

Early 2000s actually but I doubt the prices pf booze in those countries has changed much since then.

I was on Busabout in 2001 and we met up with the Kontiki travellers in Rome

I did Busabout the same year and Rome was one of the cities we went to, we stayed in a campground on the outskirts of town.

Early 2000s actually but I doubt the prices pf booze in those countries has changed much since then.

I did Busabout the same year and Rome was one of the cities we went to, we stayed in a campground on the outskirts of town.
That’s the one Camping Internationalze Roma

Received an email from Telstra last week saying they are shutting down their Telstra TV service which I use in the garage to watch sports. They are compensating me by providing me with a free replacement fetch tv box. Kayo does not work on Fetch. :mad:

Received an email from Telstra last week saying they are shutting down their Telstra TV service which I use in the garage to watch sports. They are compensating me by providing me with a free replacement fetch tv box. Kayo does not work on Fetch. :mad:
ah this explains posts in another thread about streaming services

Get Google TV, it shits all over the rest of those shit things.

Get Google TV, it shits all over the rest of those shit things.
Means I have to buy something though. Im aware there is better tech, but I simply want to watch kayo on the device I already had that allowed that.

Man flu hitting hard this time. Rarely get crook so lucky I guess but bloody annoying. Cant breathe through nose and the dark green gunk cleanout in the mornings is disgusting.

Going for a walk for some fresh air was dumb when you cant breathe 😂. Ill tough it out, its what we fellas do with the man flu! We're not complaining or whinging, just reminding the lasses how tough we are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just be grateful that you didn't actually buy movies and series to watch on demand "forever" because Telstra didn't transfer the license to Fetch so (unlike a DVD in a case) the thing you bought has disappeared.

had a day trip to canberra yesterday for work, flight there and flight home delayed by over an hour each

****ing qantas..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back