Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to weigh a bulk chicken breast pack from woolies when I got home took each piece out and weighed individual then all up, same number. 1265g when it was on sale showing 1346g

Not such a big deal..šŸ˜‚.

Weight Measurement Inspectors would have a field day. I know someone who does this for a living and they have the right to walk into any shop at anytime and start checking.

Fines can be quite big

Got pulled over for speeding. The radar in the cop car also clocked me at 7km/h faster than I was going and the campaigners got me when going down a hill. I also know from my uncle who was a cop for 30+ years that the radars in the cop cars are bullshit and always wrong.

The upside is that after a bit of back and forth over whether the road was sign posted or not, they said they would go back along it and if it wasn't sign posted then they would cancel the ticket. I went back along myself knowing full well that it wasn't and I was correct. I doubt they cancel the ticket but I saw them pulled over on the side of the road ~15-20 minutes later when I went back past so hopefully they do.

My dad had a similar incident a few years ago and when he went back through that area 3 days later they had put new speed signs up so I wonder how long it will take them to do that here.

Got pulled over for speeding. The radar in the cop car also clocked me at 7km/h faster than I was going and the campaigners got me when going down a hill. I also know from my uncle who was a cop for 30+ years that the radars in the cop cars are bullshit and always wrong.

The upside is that after a bit of back and forth over whether the road was sign posted or not, they said they would go back along it and if it wasn't sign posted then they would cancel the ticket. I went back along myself knowing full well that it wasn't and I was correct. I doubt they cancel the ticket but I saw them pulled over on the side of the road ~15-20 minutes later when I went back past so hopefully they do.

My dad had a similar incident a few years ago and when he went back through that area 3 days later they had put new speed signs up so I wonder how long it will take them to do that here.
Slow down

Lost my ****ing Ray Bans. Can't find them anywhere and I swear they're at home as I don't recall taking them out and not bringing them back home.
That happened to me once only a couple days into my second oakleys (had just turned 16). Went spearfishing with mates and we bailed early due to a thundercloud rolling in and in the rush trip back they somehow were misplaced whilst putting our gear back in the boot and clearing out. Was gutted, got a third pair soon after but still a big expense at that age, couple weeks pay. Over summer hols too.

Night one of looking after my two girls (3y and 18m) while mum goes on a "work" trip.

18m old power spewing everywhere.

manchester united football GIF

Night one of looking after my two girls (3y and 18m) while mum goes on a "work" trip.

18m old power spewing everywhere.

manchester united football GIF
Could be worse.
Last time i had to travel my partner got really sick stuck home with the kid without help

Yeah, right now just hoping it's not the kind of issue that spreads
Man u hope not as well

Still I've had to change bedding three times recently because if cat vomit so yeah

Fun times all round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife has gone clothes shopping. Even on the 15% chance it goes well I still can get in trouble for not matching her excitement about said outfit ā€œso you donā€™t like it?ā€ ā€œNa itā€™s good, I like itā€ ā€œI can tell you donā€™t like itā€ ā€œoh for ****s sake!ā€

My wife has gone clothes shopping. Even on the 15% chance it goes well I still can get in trouble for not matching her excitement about said outfit ā€œso you donā€™t like it?ā€ ā€œNa itā€™s good, I like itā€ ā€œI can tell you donā€™t like itā€ ā€œoh for ****s sake!ā€
Four magic words, have you lost weight?

sounds like my wife, she will say the same thing, then puts it back on the rack, so my work is done without even really trying

Fast food workers.

Had a great night, after spending the day putting up with stupid footballers who donā€™t know the rules, I had great trouble with dinner.

First order pizza online to pickup then went via Maccas for an ice cream.

After waiting 20 minutes at Maccas as they prioritise the fat shit too lazy to leave the house ordering half a dozen meals through Uber Eatsā€¦They finally started looking after the customers who actually showed up.

Then I get to the Pizza shop, 10 minutes after my order should have been ready, they have no idea and had ā€˜lostā€™ my order. Yet they magically found it and I waited another 15 minute whilst they made it. Pizza ainā€™t hot so clearly they already had that one made but forgot the restā€¦

After waiting 20 minutes at Maccas as they prioritise the fat shit too lazy to leave the house ordering half a dozen meals through Uber Eatsā€¦They finally started looking after the customers who actually showed up.

I had the same thing about a year ago when I went to the kebab shop. I waited about 40 minutes after I ordered to get my food because they were busy doing all the Uber Eats bullshit. They should be looking after the customers who actually make an effort to use their store.

Posted this four years ago and still valid:

Went to a cafe near Albury. Ten minutes before our order was taken and then sat like idiots with no coffee for over 20 minutes. Went in to find out wtf they were, oh you were pushed down the queue because takeaways. After 45 minutes went in to pay for the coffee and tell them where to stick our unarrived breakfast and while I was waiting to be served they dished it up. Cooking one order at a time. Pathetic.

Went to a cafe near Albury. Ten minutes before our order was taken and then sat like idiots with no coffee for over 20 minutes. Went in to find out wtf they were, oh you were pushed down the queue because takeaways. After 45 minutes went in to pay for the coffee and tell them where to stick our unarrived breakfast and while I was waiting to be served they dished it up. Cooking one order at a time. Pathetic.

Sounds like the place we stayed at in QLD for a cricket tournament. CA had also put the England U/19s in there as well so we were all trying to get breakfast before games.

Yet everything took forever and it was seemingly one order at a time.

The people who go into the shop get šŸ’© on these days .

Other places they care more about the online orders than the ones in the store shopping .

It's so woke.

Also customer service it's at an all time low.

The people who go into the shop get on these days .

Other places they care more about the online orders than the ones in the store shopping .

It's so woke.

Also customer service it's at an all time low.

How is that woke?

They should be looking after the customers who actually make an effort to use their store.
Your opinion canā€™t negatively impact them as much as an U.E. customer.
Hand on heart I have never ordered via U.E. (or similar for that matter).

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back