Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia Post.

Have an expensive item that was requiring signature just pop up as "Delivered".

The ranga piece of shit postie has been doing this for months since he took over my run.

Time to get the prick fired

Same. Going to work yesterday and almost tripped over a small expensive parcel that had been left on the step. No signature and the prick didn't even bother knocking or ringing the doorbell.

My parents had flights booked to come and see the grand kids this weekend.

Regional Express :(

Can’t tell you how angry I am - billions given to Qantas to keep them afloat but dog forbid they bail out a company that’s trying to make them competitive

I played The Hamster Dance for my class this morning. Now I've got it stuck in my head.

Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Didi didldildidldidl houdihoudi dey dou
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou......

I played The Hamster Dance for my class this morning. Now I've got it stuck in my head.

Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou......
Somedays i cruise around work humming Wonkey Donkey or Herman the Worm after kids play it ad nueseam and people think I'm off the planet

Somedays i cruise around work humming Wonkey Donkey or Herman the Worm after kids play it ad nueseam and people think I'm off the planet

Get on to Skinnamarink.

That'll stay in your head forever.

Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou......
Yessss love this, would you like me or spudmaster to provide your class with any other repetitive yet catchy tunes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's going to be a heap of routes that just won't get serviced any more because they're clearly not profitable. Pretty sad.

And that’s the very reason that the funding should exist. Rural and regional Australia constantly being ignored

The number of times a week that flights get cancelled out of regional towns is disgraceful

this is better

Just picture - it's 2003, local district high school in an isolated town - ONE computer lab for the whole school.

25 Grade 10s, with a relief teacher, on a wet Friday afternoon when sports cancelled, all sharing/finding the same website, at once.

Was pretty much the theme song for the year, and got a run in the final assembly.

Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou
Dibidi ba didi dou dou
Di ba didi dou......

Only a 24 year old song.
And that’s the very reason that the funding should exist. Rural and regional Australia constantly being ignored

The number of times a week that flights get cancelled out of regional towns is disgraceful
Some of the regional stuff Rex has was government funded to a point.

The problem is the Saab fleet needs replacing.

Witnessed a minor car crash on my way home, thought the car that caused it was going to stop but no they pulled into a car park then sped off. I managed to chase them down and get their car details. Assholes

Witnessed a minor car crash on my way home, thought the car that caused it was going to stop but no they pulled into a car park then sped off. I managed to chase them down and get their car details. Assholes

Same thing happened to my sister. She got T-boned and the other car sped off. Luckily it was at a petrol station that had cameras and they caught the other person but if they couldn't find them she would have had a harder time getting everything sorted through her insurance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back