Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

What shits me is driving a work car and having to curb my usual aggressive driving…

Also when it’s a new car and has all these new features I don’t have in my car making me want a new car I cannot afford.
i change my driving habits when I'm in the work car, only thing i hate it doesn't have anywhere near the power my car has. so i have to allow more time when pulling into traffic

i change my driving habits when I'm in the work car, only thing i hate it doesn't have anywhere near the power my car has. so i have to allow more time when pulling into traffic
I used to be paid hourly - aint nobody speeding doing that

I used to be paid hourly - aint nobody speeding doing that
yep but now people get paid for a route an algorithm says they can do in 4 hours that they can't
because we'll error on the side of wage theft for profit ;)

and of course speeding to match the algorithm is your own fault and no money for that

but we'll penalise you for not meeting the times as well because yay

Depends which car I drive, the Ranger takes a bit more to get going than my car and I’m usually driving it on country roads, but got a brand new Rav 4 Hybrid this weekend and it goes!!!

yep but now people get paid for a route an algorithm says they can do in 4 hours that they can't
because we'll error on the side of wage theft for profit ;)

and of course speeding to match the algorithm is your own fault and no money for that

but we'll penalise you for not meeting the times as well because yay
Roadworks , a few deliveries in front of me

But I always made it back for the clock

My wife and I have not done this, but are you a parent?

i understand the point you are trying to make and there can be no doubt being a parent is hard, but it is not an excuse to disrupt the lives of others.

if you plan ahead enough to bring 2 iPads to a proper restaurant, the least you can do is bring 2 sets of headphones.

if you and your wife got a babysitter and went out for much needed date to relax, would you be happy sitting next to a table of 4 with 2 kids playing games on an iPad on high volume through the shitty tinny speakers?

I am a parent and I totally agree that headphones are essential. Those shows are ****ing annoying to listen to. I'm glad my kids are at an age when a little whiteboard and some textas will hold their attention for the length of a meal - no more judgy eyes from other diners!

Anything on speakerphone in a restaurant is a no go but ESPECIALLY kid's shows, they can get in the bin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buying a new 55" TV to replace my old 55" TV only to find the new one is bigger and I have to move furniture around to fit it in
was the old one not actually 55?

or have they started putting bezels on TVs again instead of having glass to the edge and its all screen?

was the old one not actually 55?

or have they started putting bezels on TVs again instead of having glass to the edge and its all screen?
I bought it 10 years ago but I am 99% sure it was listed at 55''

It is at least 10cm wider - I even checked the box

PXL_20240805_051936532.jpg

I bought it 10 years ago but I am 99% sure it was listed at 55''

It is at least 10cm wider - I even checked the box

View attachment 2069634
could be different aspect ratio, ie wider and not as tall, so getting the 55" diagonal in a different shape

It also shits me they come in hard cardboard which makes it hard to rip up for recycling

I need a band saw to make it smaller
yeah getting rid of the pacakaging can take a while

we moved house a couple of years ago and as part of that we got some new furniture and appliances including a new TV

took a good year to get rid of all of the packaging, not just the cardboard but the foam and other stuff as well

Buying a new 55" TV to replace my old 55" TV only to find the new one is bigger and I have to move furniture around to fit it in

Our outside TV 💩 it self ....was out with the dogs didn't even last one song from YouTube..
It's in the outside area under cover.

Lucky we got a free one about 55".

i understand the point you are trying to make and there can be no doubt being a parent is hard, but it is not an excuse to disrupt the lives of others.

if you plan ahead enough to bring 2 iPads to a proper restaurant, the least you can do is bring 2 sets of headphones.

if you and your wife got a babysitter and went out for much needed date to relax, would you be happy sitting next to a table of 4 with 2 kids playing games on an iPad on high volume through the shitty tinny speakers?

True some parents are next level just bad.
Let their kids be noise little turds when out n about .

Had to tell these kids off about 8 times kicking me seat at the footy..

True some parents are next level just bad.
Let their kids be noise little turds when out n about .

Had to tell these kids off about 8 times kicking me seat at the footy..
My kids are well behaved mostly when out. They save being absolute campaigners for just us at home

My kids are well behaved mostly when out. They save being absolute campaigners for just us at home

I think it's the opposite when some mum's n dads take them out.
They been totally campaigners at home .
Go and away and be turds around other people.

These little girls and a boy next to us at the footy were so good.

But the ones at the back were turds kicking the seat screaming right though our ears.

Anything on speakerphone in a restaurant is a no go but ESPECIALLY kid's shows, they can get in the bin.

This lady at the footy few weeks back was watching something with the volume up flat out.
Was seating right behind.
I asked her too turn it down , or maybe headphones would be good.

Then soon as the footy starts she's wearing headphones.
Shirley use them from the start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back