Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude, the land of the unlimited fry up and you want Coco Pops?

Yes šŸ˜‚

I had an early morning flight, so stayed the night at the airport - breakfast was included, so I went to check it out & was only wanting something light especially as I had lounge access so could get further food before my flight

Honestly, if I wasn't in something of a rush, I could have sat there for an hour working my way through the full buffet - they had a charcuterie section, with the meat slicer on the bench to freshly slice the cuts, a rack of honeycomb that they could turn for fresh honey

The best selection of pastries, breads, freshly cooked pancakesetc, a good variety of hot food and for the healthy folk there was a juice bar to make your juice

It was one of the best hotel buffet spreads I've seen in Aus

It's the restaurant at the new Novotel & Ibis Styles at Melbourne airport - joint hotel (one wing is expensive, the other much cheaper) with shared facilities & 5min walk to the terminals

Would happily stay there again, but maybe with a slightly later flight time to make better use of breakfast

As it stands though, now up to my 4th round of breakfast options as I wait for my next flight šŸ˜‚

Yes šŸ˜‚

I had an early morning flight, so stayed the night at the airport - breakfast was included, so I went to check it out & was only wanting something light especially as I had lounge access so could get further food before my flight

Honestly, if I wasn't in something of a rush, I could have sat there for an hour working my way through the full buffet - they had a charcuterie section, with the meat slicer on the bench to freshly slice the cuts, a rack of honeycomb that they could turn for fresh honey

The best selection of pastries, breads, freshly cooked pancakesetc, a good variety of hot food and for the healthy folk there was a juice bar to make your juice

It was one of the best hotel buffet spreads I've seen in Aus

It's the restaurant at the new Novotel & Ibis Styles at Melbourne airport - joint hotel (one wing is expensive, the other much cheaper) with shared facilities & 5min walk to the terminals

Would happily stay there again, but maybe with a slightly later flight time to make better use of breakfast

As it stands though, now up to my 4th round of breakfast options as I wait for my next flight šŸ˜‚
1723006743165.jpeg

šŸ˜‚

Second breakfast was a bit healthier - yoghurt, then added honey and a Danish on the side to go with a coffee

3rd breakfast was cheese & spinach pie

4th breakfast, back to pancakes in the airport lounge, along with a third coffee

At least the coffee has done its job today - was up around 6am Melbourne time, it's now 9pm out west and slowly getting tired

šŸ˜‚

Second breakfast was a bit healthier - yoghurt, then added honey and a Danish on the side to go with a coffee

3rd breakfast was cheese & spinach pie

4th breakfast, back to pancakes in the airport lounge, along with a third coffee

At least the coffee has done its job today - was up around 6am Melbourne time, it's now 9pm out west and slowly getting tired
Yeah Melbourne to Perth is a long day if you gotta fly and work in the same day

Yeah Melbourne to Perth is a long day if you gotta fly and work in the same day

Even longer when you opt for the connection via Adelaide as it was a significant cheaper flight

Our car has a sunroof too.

My daughter (2 in a week and a bit), loves seeing the birds and the planes. Her excitement levels skyrocket.
Kids these days don't know how good they've got it haha

Even longer when you opt for the connection via Adelaide as it was a significant cheaper flight
i mean unless you work for yourself if you were on a work trip I'd hope they didn't make you do that

i mean unless you work for yourself if you were on a work trip I'd hope they didn't make you do that

This is pure holiday

Though, as I'm currently between jobs - if I find work out here, could I claim the trip on tax šŸ¤”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who fart on planes.
There is a special place in hell reserved for you
Crop dusting on the way to the shitter so 20 rows cop it

Nose Reaction GIF by Bounce

People who fart on planes.
There is a special place in hell reserved for you

Which one is worse - the loud & proud passing of wind, or the silent but deadly dealt by stealth...

Stealth for sure. My kids crop dust me all the time now. Proud parent moment. Iā€™ve trained them well
My bro in law taught my kids ā€˜pull my fingerā€™

American swimmers at the olympics finishing races with purple faces. Why? "Asthma" gives them a therapeutic exemption to massively dose Ventolin before the start. Ventolin is a bronchodilator - it opens up the airways in the lungs for greater airflow and oxygen absorption. But not cheating, oh no.

Now this statement from the World Anti-Doping Agency:

wada.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back