Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Get to the footy an hour before bouncedown. Go to the toilet. Some filthy campaigner has already pissed everywhere.

What the **** is wrong with people?

Get to the footy an hour before bouncedown. Go to the toilet. Some filthy campaigner has already pissed everywhere.

Reminds me of a beautful meme. How people use public toilets

GPqrPKzWwAA4iXa.jpg

And then Freo pissed their season away. They had one job.

Reminds me of a beautful meme. How people use public toilets

GPqrPKzWwAA4iXa.jpg

There's a few pictures at the chocolate place out on the GOR how to use the toilet.
And not how to use the toilet the pics are pretty funny .
Pics of people standing on the seat etc ...

There's a few pictures at the chocolate place out on the GOR how to use the toilet.
And not how to use the toilet the pics are pretty funny .
Pics of people standing on the seat etc ...
In many countries the toilets are set into the floor and you stand on footpads either side of it and squat. If they visit somewhere for the first time that has a pedestal toilet they are unsure what to do. It can be quite a serious problem at airports.

In many countries the toilets are set into the floor and you stand on footpads either side of it and squat. If they visit somewhere for the first time that has a pedestal toilet they are unsure what to do. It can be quite a serious problem at airports.

Yep.

I was doing a tour of Europe a bunch of us went out for dinner.
A few of the girls used the loo .
On the way back to the hotel they were walking bow legged ... 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to remember if it was when I was in KL or Hong Kong and at one of their shopping centres, went to use the bathrooms and they actually had a map on the wall as you entered to designate the hole in floor versus pedestal toilet options

Also meant there was two lines for those wanting to see the facilities

I still remember the first time I came across those types of toilets I was 13 & in the old domestic airport at KL - tried to work out if I could hold on but with a delayed flight i knew that wouldn't be possible

Between that trip and a trip to Thailand the next year, you learn to strengthen those leg muscles

Trying to remember if it was when I was in KL or Hong Kong and at one of their shopping centres, went to use the bathrooms and they actually had a map on the wall as you entered to designate the hole in floor versus pedestal toilet options

Also meant there was two lines for those wanting to see the facilities

I still remember the first time I came across those types of toilets I was 13 & in the old domestic airport at KL - tried to work out if I could hold on but with a delayed flight i knew that wouldn't be possible

Between that trip and a trip to Thailand the next year, you learn to strengthen those leg muscles
Funny most people with stomach issue relating to difficulty pooping get told to get a stand/step because that squatting position is more conducive to it.

Funny most people with stomach issue relating to difficulty pooping get told to get a stand/step because that squatting position is more conducive to it.
I'm pretty sure I've also seen it suggested that you should actually sit facing the cistern as that gets you in a more correct position, or getting a potty stool to lift your legs

I know this video is pretty good for a laugh, but it could actually be a helpful product - I've heard a few people talk about using them & they recommend them

I worked for a Taiwanese company and when I was in Taipei in the office I went to the dunny, had the floor ones. Lucky I checked all of them and had the conventional setup in a few cubicles, I mean if I had to I would have but would rather not!

Wednesday night at the mannum community club , $16 schnitzel with any sauce 👌

Used to be a local pub that offered their Steaks with "any side" off the menu. (Generally chips, Salads or a vegetable dish under a heading of "Sides"). They revamped to a 'small plates' style and called all their half-size mains "Sides".

The number of times people would order a steak, and another main dish as their "Side" was ridiculous - and possibly a reason why they eventually shut down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back