Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to be a local pub that offered their Steaks with "any side" off the menu. (Generally chips, Salads or a vegetable dish under a heading of "Sides"). They revamped to a 'small plates' style and called all their half-size mains "Sides".

The number of times people would order a steak, and another main dish as their "Side" was ridiculous - and possibly a reason why they eventually shut down.
This club used to do a kids eat free on Tuesdays but I think everyone just came on that day and not any other so they stopped it.

Why Australian reality tv shows like Survivor and The Amazing Race are so gung-ho on having "3rd rate celebrities" on. I'd much rather watch everyday Aussies giving it a go.

FTFY

Why Australian reality tv shows like Survivor and The Amazing Race are so gung-ho on having celebrities on. I'd much rather watch everyday Aussies giving it a go.

To drum up interest and get people to watch it.

Shits me the current trend (at least in the Western Suburbs) for these campaigneracular giant-arse American utes to park in disabled bays at the shops because they don't fit anywhere else.

Sorry guys, I've gone through the NDIS changes with a fine-tooth comb, having a tiny dick is no longer classed as a disability so **** right off and take up two spots at the far end of the carpark you campaigners.

When you’re prompted to add a numerical verification code or your phone number, and instead of bringing up the numerical keyboard, it just stays at the qwerty keyboard with the row of numbers above it.

I hate it.

There is one website I use that has the text message verification, but if you click the received in messages it cancels and takes you back to login screen as it has cancel or confirm options…

There is one website I use that has the text message verification, but if you click the received in messages it cancels and takes you back to login screen as it has cancel or confirm options…
I just facepalmed and rolled my eyes so hard they need gps to find their way back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you’re prompted to add a numerical verification code or your phone number, and instead of bringing up the numerical keyboard, it just stays at the qwerty keyboard with the row of numbers above it.

I hate it.

Enter some numbers then press space bar it returns you to qwerty

I don’t understand how people take their phones into the toilet. What about all the faecal matter in the air? And can’t people go without being on their phones for 10mins

People use their phones while driving..so cars should have dunnies instead of seats ...

Why Australian reality tv shows like Survivor and The Amazing Race are so gung-ho on having celebrities on. I'd much rather watch everyday Aussies giving it a go.

Fair comment.

They think more people might watch it ..
But not many celebrities here in Oz.

Fair comment.

They think more people might watch it ..
But not many celebrities here in Oz.

I've never really understood the idea of celebrities on shows. Even when Warney was on I'm a Celebrity I didn't want to watch and I'm a card carrying member of his fanboy club.

Dancing with the Stars is probably the dumbest idea for a show I can think of and it seemed to run for ages, puzzling.

The phrase "side hustle"

The whole hustle culture really, people bragging about how many hours they have to work, etc.

There was a time when people talked about their hobbies, fishing, relaxing, whatever.

Now we must squeeze every ounce of productivity out of ourselves to feed the machine. And then somehow be proud of it

Semi related but people who post too much on LinkedIn are some of the biggest bores I know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back