Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Im allergic to aspirin and nurofen and any anti-inflammatory medications. For me its paracetamol and or shot of coffee and or valium and or prednisone.
Im back in bed sweating and shivering up a storm again. But no headache today. Just the fever and muscle aches

Why the **** South Australia didn't vote Rex Patrick back in last election I'll never know. But at least he can concentrate on being a full-time Freedom of Information warrior on our behalf now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out for dinner. The people haven't thought through the layout that well. The tables are so close together that you can't get in and out of your chair without coordinating with the person behind you.

That's always a problem at McDonalds, one of the reasons I use the drive thru instead.

Probably crammed in extra tables for Fathers Day.

I walked into a restaurant at lunchtime in Box Hill, couldn't understand why the staff were concerned about my lack of a reservation. They stuck us on a little table almost in the toilets.

Then I realised it was father's day & the place became crammed.

I have three children myself, I should have worked that out

We decided to go out for Mother’s Day one year, with another couple. The kids of both of us were interstate or OS at the time. No booking, doh. We couldn’t get in anywhere and parking was a nightmare. Who knew? 🤣

Ended up at a rather down-market pub which had a lunch special of a steak and chips with a beer for $10. Four, please 🤣

I hope you're ok Billy. You could try virtual ED tonight if you felt like it (if they have it in QLD?!)
Yeh not sure if we do or dont.
I think i wanna go somewhere where i can be seen. Ill need blood taken to look for virus. Ive never had this without the associated flu symptoms for nose and throat. So it cant be influenza i dont think.
Anyway. Im on mattress in lounge again away from others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back