Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh not sure if we do or dont.
I think i wanna go somewhere where i can be seen. Ill need blood taken to look for virus. Ive never had this without the associated flu symptoms for nose and throat. So it cant be influenza i dont think.
Anyway. Im on mattress in lounge again away from others.

Must be due to the Covid vaccine

episode 12 GIF

Im home now. Got two courses of different drugs for first 7 and then following 7 days.

But go back if i deteriorate.

Follow up with my gp on friday and another chest x ray in 6 weeks to confirm its all clear.

Cannot fault the new tugun satellite hospital. Its prob < 12 months old and the triage, duty and all nurses i saw were amazing as was the dr and the chest xrayer.

Im home now. Got two courses of different drugs for first 7 and then following 7 days.

But go back if i deteriorate.

Follow up with my gp on friday and another chest x ray in 6 weeks to confirm its all clear.

Cannot fault the new tugun satellite hospital. Its prob < 12 months old and the triage, duty and all nurses i saw were amazing as was the dr and the chest xrayer.
Where exactly is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Week off and it took another to fully recover

Ditto, back in 2009 I got pneumonia. Spent a week in hospital fading in and out, reassuringly in the next bed from a guy who was on his last legs and waiting for a vacancy in palliative care. Not ideal.

What the **** is wrong with my kids' friends' families?
One has a party on Fathers Day. Now one is having a party on Grand Final Day.
Can you suggest/insist they change the date? It’s quite horrifying that people, especially in Victoria, plan events that clash with much more important events such as the Grand Final.

In 2013 Stewart Crameri was traded by Essendon to the Bulldogs where he played quite well for two seasons. Early in 2016 he fell victim to the Bombers’ drugs fiasco and was suspended for 12 months (could have copped only three months but that’s another story). Not expecting too much from the Dogs that year, he and his fiancée planned their wedding - for Grand Final Eve!

Regrettably, none of his teammates were able to attend 🏆 😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back