Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty topical. We have 9 mandatory courses to do, exec kicking and screaming about it

I did a 45 min course in 6 mins the other day. Just kept clicking next, the answers are common sense and you needed 80% to pass. Easy

I dont know why people complain about doing these, take the obvious short cut. Sometimes ours even gives you the answers

That said, if they are this easy and pointless, why the **** does it exist. Has anyone ever learned anything in them?
They are not for learning.

It is so that when there is a **** up, your employer can say, "see, we trained them, it's not our fault" to the lawyers.

Off topic to shit modules, I asked for a cortisol blood test referral today and the doctor wouldn't give it to me and sent me for a thyroid check instead. Something I've had done multiple times with no issues. This visit cost $98 with something like $40 back through medicare. Why is it so forbidden to ask for things done medically.

Reading up online there is a company that will test all hormones for $70. No brainer in the future. I'll hit up these guys, less stress

Off topic to shit modules, I asked for a cortisol blood test referral today and the doctor wouldn't give it to me and sent me for a thyroid check instead. Something I've had done multiple times with no issues. This visit cost $98 with something like $40 back through medicare. Why is it so forbidden to ask for things done medically.

Reading up online there is a company that will test all hormones for $70. No brainer in the future. I'll hit up these guys, less stress
Doctors, and dentists, like networking and referring patients to each other. I had a dentist refuse to fill a cavity until I had visited a periodontist he recommended. I went to another dentist who didn’t even mention the P word.

I had a painful shoulder and after I had been sent for an ultrasound, then six weeks of (useless) physio, the doctor said, “These things often sort themselves out.”

And so it came to pass - a few months on, it no longer bothered me 🙄

Drive Thru - I dont do drive thru - and who spells it thru

Coming home brother said head into maccas - ok. Drove past the window and its packed inside , start looking for a park and he says drive thru is quicker

31 minutes later we leave with coke all over the front seat and a very pissed off driver

There is a drive thru lane at my local BWS and there was a huge queue of cars or bogan mobiles there this afternoon.

I parked in the carpark, walked in and got my bottle of Jim Beam bourbon while all the other bogans were still waiting.

Drive Thru - I dont do drive thru - and who spells it thru

Coming home brother said head into maccas - ok. Drove past the window and its packed inside , start looking for a park and he says drive thru is quicker

31 minutes later we leave with coke all over the front seat and a very pissed off driver
Going to Maccas was your first mistake.

First time I encountered a drive thru coffee shop was Tim Hortons in Canada back in 06 - it worked well but still got to pick your time for drive thru versus getting out of your car

I remember going to one during the morning rush and there would have been 3 dozen plus vehicles in the drive thru line - they were lined up in emergency stopping lane on the main road

We drove past them, parked near the front door and were in & out with our order in less than 2 minutes

I understand drive thru can be convenient but it's also made people lazy

I can't recall ever being held up in a mackers drive thru. Out of the big dawgs they're consistently the quickest. KFC is bad in peak hours 5-7pm and Hungry Jacks suck in general. Haven't had Rooster in years due to their outrageous pricing and shit app

Don't know if they still do it but they only used to time how long it took to serve drive thru at maccas

So it always got priority over the walk ins

Kfc used to time both but had a shorter window for the drivers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time I encountered a drive thru coffee shop was Tim Hortons in Canada back in 06 - it worked well but still got to pick your time for drive thru versus getting out of your car

I remember going to one during the morning rush and there would have been 3 dozen plus vehicles in the drive thru line - they were lined up in emergency stopping lane on the main road

We drove past them, parked near the front door and were in & out with our order in less than 2 minutes

I understand drive thru can be convenient but it's also made people lazy

I had my mind blown when I saw drive thru banks when I lived in the States 20 odd years ago, I had no idea they were a thing.

Unlike drive thru fast food joints and drive thru coffee shops they haven't caught on here, most banks here are closing down.

My next-door neighbour, "You shouldn't spend so much time in your backyard. It makes my dogs bark",

Ok. I've been tolerant of your little shits yapping at me the whole time I'm working in my garden but no more Mr Nice Guy.

My next-door neighbour, "You shouldn't spend so much time in your backyard. It makes my dogs bark",

Ok. I've been tolerant of your little shits yapping at me the whole time I'm working in my garden but no more Mr Nice Guy.
lol wtf. This is so ridiculous it's funny

Time to park your nephews car on his front lawn

Sounds like the perfect excuse to spend even more time out there

Our, go buy some sort of automatic garden robot thing that can be out there when you can't and see if the dog has the same reaction

While I don't agree with Sam and think that the Grand Final is a perfect place to have a Welcome to Country the amount of times and places it is done is getting ridiculous. At some stage in the future I think there is going to be a backlash against it.
What is ridiculous about it

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back