Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Nek minnut Home Owners Association.
I lived in an old school mate's spare room for a couple of years when I moved back here and one of the most pathetic things I ever saw was him and an eighty year old bloke almost coming to blows at a Strata meeting.

Me and the bloke across the road have had an unspoken lawn feud going on for years. Soon as i start my mower he gets his out. I think a street poll of whos lawn is better is something i can get around

It would be hilarious to me if this were just a one-sided feud - that you've been stalking this poor guy and his lawn mower for years, and old mate doesn't even know who you are :D

House alarm across the road has been going off now since 11.30am - seems to happen every flipping long weekend

Why they don’t give a key and code to a neighbour is beyond me or at least the number of someone to goddam call

Cooked dinner on friday night and had this weird taste, I put it down to rotten onions and meal went in the bin. I threw the onions out and grabbed some more today. cooked the same meal again with new onions, turns out my passata was mouldy. New bottle opened on Friday so hadn't been in the fridge but also wasn't cracked. Ruined 2 meals. Glad I found out what it was though.

Cooked dinner on friday night and had this weird taste, I put it down to rotten onions and meal went in the bin. I threw the onions out and grabbed some more today. cooked the same meal again with new onions, turns out my passata was mouldy. New bottle opened on Friday so hadn't been in the fridge but also wasn't cracked. Ruined 2 meals. Glad I found out what it was though.
Need to temporarily change your name to bad sauce

Need to temporarily change your name to bad sauce

d155c9f6e83d9f21c308349cd425ee10_w200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back