Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Buying a suit.

Not only is google so enshittified its almost useless, but shops using AI generated images????

To sell a suit?????

View attachment 2125817

Don't want to rain on their parade, but I don't want to wear a suit that hangs like this.

And I'm sure that nipples showing through shirt, waistcoat and jacket would not be really acceptable at a wedding.
That’s an horrific fit

That fit really baffles me. There are few things sexier than a man in a WELL-TAILORED suit. That ain't it.
All the Tate fans think suits should be skin tight to show off muscles

They've got no clue what a suit should look like

3 things you couldn’t do in that suit

1.Tie your shoe laces
2. Go in the push up competition at a wedding
3. Cut sick on the dance floor and do the worm

You're a good chance to split the arse out of your pants with a tight fitting suit like that one trying to do anything but stand still.

That happened to me once and the suit wasn't even that tight.

You're a good chance to split the arse out of your pants with a tight fitting suit like that one trying to do anything but stand still.

That happened to me once and the suit wasn't even that tight.
I had some pants from a wedding that were reasonably tight. Put a kg or 2 on and wore them again only for the ass to completely blow out getting in the car! Lucky they made it through the 1st day in hindsight

Tight suits baffle me, can't bloody move in them

I had some pants from a wedding that were reasonably tight. Put a kg or 2 on and wore them again only for the ass to completely blow out getting in the car! Lucky they made it through the 1st day in hindsight

Tight suits baffle me, can't bloody move in them

Were you trying to make you showing of your Burge13 making it look larger :moustache: ..

I lost my seeing eye glasses yesterday and I have no spare so I'm wearing shades all the time and unless you're Ray Charles you're not cool enough to do that. I went to Spec Savers to get new ones this morning and it's two to three weeks delivery time that I've got to look like a twat until they arrive.

I lost my seeing eye glasses yesterday and I have no spare so I'm wearing shades all the time and unless you're Ray Charles you're not cool enough to do that. I went to Spec Savers to get new ones this morning and it's two to three weeks delivery time that I've got to look like a twat until they arrive.
Pretend your famous like the celebrity’s do with their sunnys inside

meanwhile

Only two kinds of people wear sunglasses indoors. Blind people and assholes. - Larry David

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get two pairs. Specsavers usually has some sort of deal going that makes it cheaper. Saved my life a couple of years ago on a trip interstate when I lost a pair on arrival at the airport 😣. The spare was in my luggage TG.

Get two pairs. Specsavers usually has some sort of deal going that makes it cheaper. Saved my life a couple of years ago on a trip interstate when I lost a pair on arrival at the airport 😣. The spare was in my luggage TG.
Got a pair of black Buddy Holly style and some wire frames for $200.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back