Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

"Friends" have made use of my house while I've been in Europe. Currently in Singapore on stopover on way back when I got the message. The fact they felt the need to inform me before I get home makes me wonder what I'm going to find.

Well, the message was actually, "Do you have a vacuum cleaner?".
I've got a bad feeling about this :unamused:

The waiting times at places like Optus and Telstra.

I have just been dealing with a online consultant at Optus about cancelling a $10 add on service that I don't use.

It took 31 minutes of conversation to get it done, 25 of those minutes was trying to sell me other services which I continued to say no too.

A 5 minute conversation was all it needed and then they could have moved on to helping the next person.

Why do people but mainly teen girls have to lean their heads to the side when a photo is being taken. Just saw a heap of photos from a school event and the amount of head tilting is ridiculous.

PSO's.

Trained into work got off at Flinders St walked over to get the tram down St K Rd and was waiting on the platform for about 10 minutes standing next to an indigenous woman, casually dressed a little unsteady on her feet but not making a fuss.

Out of nowhere three PSO's cornered her, she's about 5 and a half feet tall. Thought to myself "**** what's going on here". She didn't so much as breathe and one of the campaigners pushed her into the tram stop backing into a seat.

I stepped in and said "hey what's going on? Was that necessary?"

He replied we've just received a complaint about her behaviour.

I replied well I've been standing next to her for 10 mins and she's fine, no one's complained"

He said "back off, nothing to do with you"

"No it has everything to do with me, she's fine, she's not bothering anyone leave her alone'

She didn't say a word and was scared shitless.

Again I was warned to stay out of it and thought nah **** this. I sat down next to her held her hand and said if there's an issue call the cops, I'm a witness and I'm staying, touch her again and I'll launch legal action for assault (I really have no idea on how I'd do that, complete bluff).

This awesome Asian women comes up and starts recording on her phone. PSO says "stop, hand your phone over"

I tell her don't they have no jurisdictional right. PSO backs off from the Asian lady.

Im really pissed off now and tell the campaigners let's wait for the cops. I'm a witness and will provide a sworn statement that this woman has done nothing wrong, your not real cops anyway, your more of a danger with the fact your armed.

PSO says well we need to see her myki so she's eligible to travel.

I say I've got a spare myki (I do, it's my wifes) and I'll be paying for her travel.

Now this thankfully didn't land me in trouble but I did say "now **** off and leave her alone".

They left and I asked her where she needed to go and she just said I need to get a tram home, gave her my wife's myki and said take care, maybe have a rest when you get home.

Ficking hate power hungry assholes.

PSO's.

Trained into work got off at Flinders St walked over to get the tram down St K Rd and was waiting on the platform for about 10 minutes standing next to an indigenous woman, casually dressed a little unsteady on her feet but not making a fuss.

Out of nowhere three PSO's cornered her, she's about 5 and a half feet tall. Thought to myself "**** what's going on here". She didn't so much as breathe and one of the campaigners pushed her into the tram stop backing into a seat.

I replied well I've been standing next to her for 10 mins and she's fine, no one's complained"

"No it has everything to do with me, she's fine, she's not bothering anyone leave her alone'

Again I was warned to stay out of it and thought nah **** this. I sat down next to her held her hand and said if there's an issue call the cops, I'm a witness and I'm staying, touch her again and I'll launch legal action for assault (I really have no idea on how I'd do that, complete bluff).

This awesome Asian women comes up and starts recording on her phone. PSO says "stop, hand your phone over"

I tell her don't they have no jurisdictional right. PSO backs off from the Asian lady.

Im really pissed off now and tell the campaigners let's wait for the cops. I'm a witness and will provide a sworn statement that this woman has done nothing wrong, your not real cops anyway, your more of a danger with the fact your armed.

I say I've got a spare myki (I do, it's my wifes) and I'll be paying for her travel.

Now this thankfully didn't land me in trouble but I did say "now **** off and leave her alone".

They left and I asked her where she needed to go and she just said I need to get a tram home, gave her my wife's myki and said take care, maybe have a rest when you get home.

Good on you for doing this, pieces of shit.

Someone at my work "forgot" my name. I'd expect that from someone who has been here weeks or maybe months (especially being in different areas) but 3+ years GTFO.

Doubly annoying when I've gone for a punchline response that they didn't "get" (meaning that I'm a ninja etc). So now I'll be on suicide watch for a while according to them.

The last time I tried such a joke it turned into a silent but deadly fart reference.

That's a bit ****ed. I started a job in October one year, one bloke knew my name but after Xmas started using another name out of nowhere, was weird. I didn't correct him, took him a week to figure it out I think.

PSO's.

Everyone clap?

PSO's.

Good on you for standing up to bullies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PSO's.

This awesome Asian women comes up and start recording on her phone. PSO says "stop, hand your phone over"

You Sir are an absolute legend and I am proud you are a Blue Bagger. These PSO flogs are rent à thug losers, I clearly recall one of them body slamming an 16 year old girl hard on the hard floor of Flinders St Station several years ago.

They are failed police officer/security guard wannabe Gestapo type dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back