Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) The council for having the garbage truck come mid morning instead of early morning when there is no one around.

2) The ****ing idiots that park across my nature strip thereby preventing the garbage truck from taking my rubbish.

I've got a set of keys that are ready to be deployed. *****.

2) The ****ing idiots that park across my nature strip thereby preventing the garbage truck from taking my rubbish.

I've got a set of keys that are ready to be deployed. *****.

****ing hate that so much, have one arseh*le who does this every single thursday night / friday morning - we have no idea where he lives but he parks his old bomb outside our nature strip and i'm forced to run outside Friday morning to make sure we get our rubbish taken.

Next time he does it, i'm pulling down the windows and pouring my rubbish into his car :mad:

****ing hate that so much, have one arseh*le who does this every single thursday night / friday morning - we have no idea where he lives but he parks his old bomb outside our nature strip and i'm forced to run outside Friday morning to make sure we get our rubbish taken.

Next time he does it, i'm pulling down the windows and pouring my rubbish into his car :mad:
have you seen whos car it is? a simple chat would probably work it out. if not then go for your life son.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but idiots who take 15 minutes to fill up their car with petrol.

On my way home from uni today I had about 1/4 of a tank left, so I decided to get some petrol. I pulled in, where there were no spots left, so I waited behind the one car who didn't yet have someone else waiting in line. I sat there for 2 minutes while he continued to fill up, then watched him dawdle painfully to the register, only for him to dawdle back to the car, spend the next 5-6 minutes (not exaggerating) filling up more. He then dawdled to the register, 10+ minutes later, he comes out with food from the next door takeaway shop. Seriously, what the hell? I couldn't move as there were was a car behind me, but it took a lot for me to stay relatively calm. Isn't there a courtesy rule where you pay and drive up to a car park if you want to go shopping?

Jesus what a ********. Honestly some people are in their own little worlds with no regard for anyone else.

As for petrol, i just refuse to line up for it, cause it takes aaaages. I usually fill up the car on the way to work (so if for some reason it takes a while- which it never does, im using work time not my time ;)), at like 8am, so usually there isnt anyone there at all. :thumbsu:

fryingpan likes this :thumbsu:

Guy across the road does it to me as well! Not only that but he parks incredibly close to the driveway. He's got a full street to use and decides to park his car in a position where his towbar sometimes overhangs my driveway. I can still get out but it's hard enough backing out of my driveway with traffic coming in both directions let alone having to deal with his car blocking my view.

When Imbeciles on your MSN list catch "link Viruses" that you get and don't fix the issue by uninstalling Msn and Reinstall it again. :mad: The thing that really pisses me off is that you tell these people " you have a virus on your msn " and they sit there and say Um no I don't :confused: and act all offended like you are trying to upset them and bullshitting to them.

To make matters worse I accidentally clicked on one the other night ( My pc froze and I must have clicked on it trying to un freeze the pc) as a result I am constantly picking up viruses and it is slowly but surely ****ing killing my hardrive:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have so far had to take about 3 years worth of pictures etc etc off of my pc and on Monday I will have to reformat the whole thing and start off from scratch:mad:

Te only reason I haven't done it already is because I have also gone over my limit of 25gigs for the month as a result the Internet speed has been slowed down for the past 1 and a half weeks and its driving me crazy!!!! Its gonna take me around 7 hours to put everything back on with the full speed of my net with the reduced it will take me around 14 hours **** that!

My plan is meant to be "unlimited" and yet I get 25Gigs per month and if I go over that the net speed is reduced by half and its a slow as all **** . **** you! Telstra I ****ing hate those bastards at times but its the only provider that is available in my area has coverage wise!!!! Theres Optus also But those assholes are worse!

going to footy games and bragging to your opposition mates only to get smashed and have to catch the train with them after.

When Imbeciles on your MSN list catch "link Viruses" that you get and don't fix the issue by uninstalling Msn and Reinstall it again. :mad: The thing that really pisses me off is that you tell these people " you have a virus on your msn " and they sit there and say Um no I don't :confused: and act all offended like you are trying to upset them and bullshitting to them.

To make matters worse I accidentally clicked on one the other night ( My pc froze and I must have clicked on it trying to un freeze the pc) as a result I am constantly picking up viruses and it is slowly but surely ****ing killing my hardrive:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have so far had to take about 3 years worth of pictures etc etc off of my pc and on Monday I will have to reformat the whole thing and start off from scratch:mad:

Te only reason I haven't done it already is because I have also gone over my limit of 25gigs for the month as a result the Internet speed has been slowed down for the past 1 and a half weeks and its driving me crazy!!!! Its gonna take me around 7 hours to put everything back on with the full speed of my net with the reduced it will take me around 14 hours **** that!

My plan is meant to be "unlimited" and yet I get 25Gigs per month and if I go over that the net speed is reduced by half and its a slow as all **** . **** you! Telstra I ****ing hate those bastards at times but its the only provider that is available in my area has coverage wise!!!! Theres Optus also But those assholes are worse!

who the hell uses msn

have you seen whos car it is? a simple chat would probably work it out. if not then go for your life son.

Nah no idea who's car it is, all i know is it's not one of the neighbours nearby in the street - i've got a suspicion that it's someone who lives on the main road and therefore can't park in front of their place but the bomb is literally falling apart, broken tail lights, windows have cracks in it and the paint job has flaked so much half the car is rusted whilst the other half is mould green.

If I knew who it was i'd def have a kind word to them.

fryingpan likes this :thumbsu:

Guy across the road does it to me as well! Not only that but he parks incredibly close to the driveway. He's got a full street to use and decides to park his car in a position where his towbar sometimes overhangs my driveway. I can still get out but it's hard enough backing out of my driveway with traffic coming in both directions let alone having to deal with his car blocking my view.

At the moment i've got builders doing work on the house opposite me, there's 6 of them and every one of them has either a ute or some ridiculously sized truck. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with it but they seem to park right in front of my place and across the street.

It should take me seconds to drive out from the garage but now it's minutes just to make sure I don't hit their cars.

I think it's time I stole a "No Parking" sign from somewhere and plant it right in front of my house :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back