Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How? I made the mistake of changing the thongs I was wearing around Sydney (they were beginning to give me a blister) to closed toe flats.

Rookie mistake, am a friggin idiot.

It's difficult to find comfortable thongs these days. All the stuff at Kmart and BigW is just too cheap and is unwearable.

I go to City Beach. You pay more but sometimes you can find a good special. Sometimes you can even find something that looks good too.

It's difficult to find comfortable thongs these days. All the stuff at Kmart and BigW is just too cheap and is unwearable.

I go to City Beach. You pay more but sometimes you can find a good special. Sometimes you can even find something that looks good too.

Yeah I used to get Diana Ferrari $50 leather thongs. They were the best. But then they changed their designs and just hated them.

Yeah I used to get Diana Ferrari $50 leather thongs. They were the best. But then they changed their designs and just hated them.

It's amazing how little focus there is on comfort in footwear these days. Almost feels like everything is either giving you a blister or sore spots on the soles of your feet. Then when you pay heaps for some comfortable brand name running shoes they fall to bits within 6 months because of the cheap Asian glue used to put them together :(

It's amazing how little focus there is on comfort in footwear these days. Almost feels like everything is either giving you a blister or sore spots on the soles of your feet. Then when you pay heaps for some comfortable brand name running shoes they fall to bits within 6 months because of the cheap Asian glue used to put them together :(

Omg- I have noticed this with my Kayanos! Wtf. The pair I bought in London gave me blisters on the back of my feet. Returned them (and trust me, its not easy returning a pair of runners you got in London, in Melbourne), and now THESE ones the stitching is coming off at the front of the shoes. And i only wear them to and from the gym.

Obviously the quality with this brand just isnt there anymore. :rolleyes:

Ubisoft are ****ing useless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4062777433.png

An average day #humblebrag

OK, what is this and how do I use it for my home connection? My smut keeps buffering....very annoying.

I recommend Oakley thongs. Great fit, look good and super comfy. Last for ages too.

What did they do now?

Telling me that the activation key that I came from a game I bought first hand in a store is already in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back