Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
...oh yeh sunburn, that thing.

At the moment I sit here with 6 red welts on my face and neck from the frozen oxide used to burn off sun spots that if left untreated will grow into cancers over the next 20 years.

I do this painful event every 6 months along with a toe to fingertip examination in my jocks.

Last March I had two melanomas removed.

Had I not gone to have them checked at the time I had a basal cell carcinoma removed I would most likely be dead today or on my way.

I am 46.

The last time I was sunburnt to the point of blisters was when I was 18.

Don't get sunburnt.

Ever.

freaky thing.

because im playing catch up on this thread (many pages unread) i was thinking "peternorth, my face feels sunburnt", and here your post is

...all of you....all of you...
original_CW.jpg

When was it installed at the Marselisborg Palace?

Couple of years ago now I think. I've added the Speed Boost feature, and upgraded to an AC Wi-Fi modem once I got an AC Wi-Fi-enabled laptop and phone around 9 months ago. Optimal speeds for downloads and streaming.

Everything to do with flying especially the passengers. ****wits who organise all of their stuff on the conveyer belt after going through security instead of moving out of everyone's way. ****wits who jump up as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off. ****wits who whinge and complain if there's a crying baby. The whole process is a campaigner of a thing.

Everything to do with flying especially the passengers. *******s who organise all of their stuff on the conveyer belt after going through security instead of moving out of everyone's way. *******s who jump up as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off. *******s who whinge and complain if there's a crying baby. The whole process is a campaigner of a thing.
Yeah, I'd have to agree. I fly a shit load, so my tolerance levels are pretty high, but the idiots who jostle for position as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off (usually before it), and those that launch their seat back full tilt at the first possible instance, are the ones who shit me. Complaining inbreds who act like they're owed a living also fall into this category.

Other than that, earplugs, sleeping pills, alcohol, aisle seats and a warm hoody solve most of the other issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inappropriate upward inflections grate on me more than anythink. I reckon it's an epidemic at the moment. :D
Ugh! Them women on The Bachelor (both countries) do my head in after about 20 seconds.

I might start a thread about it. Ha.

By the way, be sure to check out my 'seminal' thread about verbal slip-ups. My posts are the best :p

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/verbal-faux-pas.164621/

Yeah, I'd have to agree. I fly a shit load, so my tolerance levels are pretty high, but the idiots who jostle for position as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off (usually before it), and those that launch their seat back full tilt at the first possible instance, are the ones who shit me. Complaining inbreds who act like they're owed a living also fall into this category.

Other than that, earplugs, sleeping pills, alcohol, aisle seats and a warm hoody solve most of the other issues.

Yep that, completely forgot about it, those people are campaigners. Why you'd need to put your seat back and go to sleep for a flight from Melb to Sydney i'll never know.

Aisle seats are the key for sure, I usually try and go up the back too, more chance of getting an empty seat next to you.

What does that entail?

Just found nudes of her whilst looking for the answer to the above question :thumbsu:
Saying you're a vadgatarian so you can stand out from the crowd of starlets

And yeah , sussing the latest Caitlin pics , she ain't foolin anyone if you look closely.............................................................................................:eek:

sorry

Yep that, completely forgot about it, those people are campaigners. Why you'd need to put your seat back and go to sleep for a flight from Melb to Sydney i'll never know.

Aisle seats are the key for sure, I usually try and go up the back too, more chance of getting an empty seat next to you.
Yep, I was devastated the last flight, I hadn't selected my seat and I ended up on a window with some fat campaigner next to me.

Another thing that shits me about flying are the muppets that leave their window open for the whole journey meanwhile light streams in on those who are trying to get some rest. SHUT THE BLIND, THERE'S **** ALL TO SEE OVER THE INDIAN OCEAN YOU FLOG!!

I can't stand the guys who JOLT their seats back while I am eating. It is obvious that people are having a meal and I do not mind you tilting back because I am short but do you really have to JOLT back so hard and make me spill my food?

Too be fair, I do not have an Australian passport and they usually have like 2 counters open during "off peak" times.

If it is any consolation, karma gets me back and my baggage is the last come out at the claim and I always get called to quarantine check up.

On the topic of flying. How ******* hard is it to put your bags in the overhead compartment that much up to your seat number? Evidently, it's very difficult because I see it happen on every flight I go on.

People are ******* stupid.

It wouldn't be a problem if airlines actually enforce their 1 hand luggage 10kg rule.

I can't stand the guys who JOLT their seats back while I am eating. It is obvious that people are having a meal and I do not mind you tilting back because I am short but do you really have to JOLT back so hard and make me spill my food?
When I was a little kid travelling on the Prospector train, had an elderly and rather tall gentleman next to us. The campaigner in front jolted his back so quickly and forcefully that it just smashed into the this blokes knees, no sorry or anything. We didn't say anything just looked at each other with a what a douchebag that person is expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back