Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yes call the cops and report back with the results for our amusement.
I've had a ****head neighbour call the bloody cops on us for loud music at 9.15pm on a Sunday night. They said just turn it down a bit and said it's just because it's a work night sort of implying that if it was the weekend it would have been fine. They actually looked a bit irritated not so much with me but for some idiot wasting their time by calling them.

Also though it was rich from a neighbour that thought it was appropriate to warm up their V8's car engine every morning for 10 minutes at 4.30 am before work, and owned a shitty dog that would bark non stop all day when they were out :rolleyes:

people who when telling stories about someone include that persons name and relation to him/her. this applies particularly when you and the story teller are the only ones in the group who know the person.

for example, in a conversation are people story teller sooz, me (peter north), brian C, Gordon

Sooz - reminds me of the time my cousin..... Brad Scott..... came over to my place last night to discuss game plans.

totally unnecessary to add in name, waste of time and air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

English is an official language in India, though not all speak it fluently or at all. Hindi is not an official language in Australia.

I think as an Indian cricketer you should be able to speak English at some level, as it will make life a lot easier touring England, Australia, NZ, South Africa and the West Indies. I also think if you are going to engage English speaking opponents you should speak to them in English. No one wins from talking to David Warner in Hindi. I imagine his grasp of his first language is at an early high school level at best, let alone any second languages. Other than that, cricketers can speak Hindi or Afrikaans or Klingon for all I care. If you were going to discuss field placements, bowling plans, deficiencies in a batsman's game etc. and you had a language the batsman couldn't understand why the hell would you not use it???

Fat people who demand the priority seat on a train reserved for those with special needs. Heads up fatties, you don't qualify. Why don't you all just walk home instead and do us all a favour and try and lose some weight. /end rant.

Fat people who demand the priority seat on a train reserved for those with special needs. Heads up fatties, you don't qualify. Why don't you all just walk home instead and do us all a favour and try and lose some weight. /end rant.
Depending on their size, they probably can't.

Went for dinner tonight at Mountain View in Glen Waverley. Paid $26 (!) for a parma with chips, veg and gravy. The schnitzel was massive and barely fit on the plate, meaning the chips and veg were underneath all of it. Chips were hard and didn't taste very cooked, and the gravy was just disgusting, it looked like black water, smelt terrible and tasted like soy sauce. I even thought to myself that it was soy sauce, but don't even think the kitchen-hand would be able to stuff something up like that.

Parma itself was okay, the size of it made the price seem reasonable but the quality of the chips and gravy were a real let down. Not the confrontational type so didn't raise anything with anyone working there.

Then I went and lost $10 on the pokies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back