Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the due date for assignments get closer and closer and having motivation drop lower and lower.

_root.gif

?

When I lived on campus, I lived pretty much directly above the tennis courts and could easily hear the thwack of the ball on the strings. That was incredibly relaxing to listen to on a Sunday morning.

#1 is Bigpond. Whenever someone else opens a F****** webpage up, my latency increases. EA Servers (fifa) cannot handle slightly laggy net, and just give up straight away and DC. Can't wait to get rid of them.

#2 is School at this point. I have exams in 1-2 weeks and I have 2 Assignments to do before I can think about exams. One is just 1000 words, the other is a Maths Apps investigation which is like 25 pages. CBF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing things like the Amanda Todd story and worse seeing keyboard warriors trolling her on FB and other sites

Just a tragic waste of life which is sadly all too common.
FB will always attract the worst kind of people. I really hope if God forbid my life gets taken prematurely that I don't get a FB tribute page.

Just a tragic waste of life which is sadly all too common.
FB will always attract the worst kind of people. I really hope if God forbid my life gets taken prematurely that I don't get a FB tribute page.
Yeh most people who give their "condolances" probably couldnt give a flying heck and just do it to be PC. I reckon someone who have actually have to have serious problems to troll someone who is dead on a page where their friends and family can see. There is trolling like on the bay which is all well and good where pretty much the worst thing you can say is pretty much that someone is a shit footballer but this is on another level. I bet all these trolls are 5 foot weaklings who wouldnt say shit in real life

Very loud motorbikes. Bloody tools ruining the world for everyone else for what reason?
As a motorbike rider, my bike is loud so people hear me coming. Loud pipes save lives :thumbsu:

Harleys however, are ridiculous.

As a motorbike rider, my bike is loud so people hear me coming. Loud pipes save lives :thumbsu:

Off topic but do you have a car as well? Because I couldn't imagine not being able to give mates a lift home or not being able to do a big load of shopping.

Off topic but do you have a car as well? Because I couldn't imagine not being able to give mates a lift home or not being able to do a big load of shopping.
I dont, the mrs does. (We live together, so I guess you could say I do :p )

Really? How? Some guy in his metal cocoon with the radio on is not going to hear you coming.

Really? How? Some guy in his metal cocoon with the radio on is not going to hear you coming.
It may help compared to having nothing. People don't look for bikes when they pull out, they look for a car and a car only. If they hear a rumble of a cruiser or a zing of a sports bike they will look for the noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back